Quantcast

Rocky Mt G3 Series Keystone

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
So this race pretty much kicked major ass. Everyone should do themselves a favor and attend the next two G3 races this Summer in Sol Vista and Angle Fire. I'm sure they will be equally rad.

bpatterson6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 1, 2004
Colorado
It was sweet to see Graves and Leov fully pinned on the course! Graves set a new course record. 8 minutes 14 Seconds.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
Looks like Michael forgot to log me out on his computer.:poster_oops:

The G3 was a awesome race I can't wait for the next one.

Edit: I want to give a big thanks to Mike Kreger for letting me borrow his bike for my race run Sunday.

BRIANBUELL

Monkey
Nov 17, 2005
Boulder, Colorado
Pro Men DH Sunday
1. Gravy train 8:14.3
2. Juzzo 8:22.5
3. Elli Krackenballs 8:23.3
4. KainO Leonard 8:28.7
5. Curtis "American Dream" Keene 8:39.6
6. ??????????????
7. Chris Heath 8:44.0
8. Ryan Cranston 8:44.0
9. Arial Lindsey 8:44.2
10. ME(Brian Buell) 8:45.7

Overall Pro
1. Justin Leov 34:18.5
2. Jarad Graves 34:28.4
3. Kain Leonard 35:15.2
4. Curtis Keene 35:20.9
5. Eli Krahenbuhl 35:22.4
6. Chris Heath 36:09.9
7. Ryan Cranston 36:31.3
8. Cody Wilderman 36:40.3
9. Willy Warren 36:48.7
10. Zach Griffith 36:55.8

There is a little fix for you all!
This past weekend was probably one of the most rewarding weekends of riding i've ever experienced! Definitely the best bang for you buck!
P.S. Come one come all to SOL VISTA this weekend to celebrate the sweet trails and free lifts!

CovicRacing

Monkey
May 3, 2007
Louisville, CO
Looks like Michael forgot to log me out on his computer.:poster_oops:

The G3 was a awesome race I can't wait for the next one.

Edit: I want to give a big thanks to Mike Kreger for letting me borrow his bike for my race run Sunday.
Cory,

What happened to your bike on Sunday? It looked fine to me when I saw it on your Jeep that afternoon....

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Hey Evan, any chance of seeing each race result seperately?

Very fun weekend, great event, put on by some very good people! The racing was sweet, too. Sol Vista and AF should be even better!
As soon as the timers send me files for the individual stages, I'll put 'em up there. So far, the overalls are all I have. That being said, the overall results show the times from each of the stages, so you can kinda figure out who won what stage.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
*snip* This past weekend was probably one of the most rewarding weekends of riding i've ever experienced! Definitely the best bang for you buck!
P.S. Come one come all to SOL VISTA this weekend to celebrate the sweet trails and free lifts!
In full agreement with that Brian. Good overall vibe and awesome challenges with three burley long courses. Bummer MT got slayed by a tree in practice before Sundays race after he was the one doing all the slaying in the old fart open class the day before. Heal up quick Matt!!

I got my butt kicked by a couple of giggling whipper-snappers (..and now I feel like a spent rubberband left in the sun for ten years. D'oh!) Bummer there weren't more amateur betties on the line. C'mon girlies, even though it's tagged as a 'bro' event doesn't mean they don't want us there. (Even if they don't, I DO!) So get yer game on and come out to challenge the three of us.

Thanks to everyone who helped make it happen!