Quantcast

Roger Federer is teh awesome!!!!

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Great match...hope they can finish it tonight....well 4a.m here but you get it. Best final since Ivanisevic and Rafter in 2001.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
I don't understand this last set...or break points. what kept the other sets at 7/6 while this one's at 7/7 and going?

i like Federer.

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
I don't understand this last set...or break points. what kept the other sets at 7/6 while this one's at 7/7 and going?

i like Federer.
Tha seems odd. Tie breakers in tennis are weird. I think the last set may require a 2 pt margin for the win... Not too sure..

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Almost. Wimbledon, the Australian Open and the French do not have tiebreakers in the final set -- 5th set for the men and 3rd set for the ladies.
Yeah...if there's a fifth set, you have to win the set by 2 games. That's why it was 9-7... Any other set and it goes to tie break after 6-6 where a set winner is determined by the first player to 7 pts (The win by 2 rule is also in effect here, but it doesn't affect the final set score....it'll still be 7-6 on the scoreboard...).

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
makes me want to go play more instead of ride...i don't watch it much...but i still like to play!! some good matches are pretty intense and you work up a sweat nicely.