Quantcast

Roger Lee Hayden to Ride For Michael Jordan Motorsports in 2011

Oct 20, 2009
<p>Michael Jordan Motorsports (MJM) is pleased to announce the signing of Roger Lee Hayden. Hayden will join new MJM rider Ben Bostrom as the team competes for the 2011 AMA Pro Racing National Guard Superbike championship.</p><p>
</p><p>
Hayden, the youngest member of the famed Hayden racing dynasty, won the 2007 AMA Supersport Championship and returns to U.S. racing after a season on the World Superbike circuit and a Moto 2 wildcard entry at Indianapolis in 2010.</p><p>
</p><p>
The 26-year-old Hayden boasts 14 career wins since 2004 and has visited the podium no fewer than 38 times in his professional career. He brings with him a renewed hunger to achieve and a desire to prove that he has what it takes to be a race winner.</p><p>
</p><p>
“Signing Roger Lee bolsters our 2011 championship campaign,” said Kreig Robinson, MJM’s Vice President of Corporate Relations. “We’re excited to get him testing on our equipment as soon as possible. We know that Roger Lee is going to bring the intensity and our crew is ready to unleash his potential.”</p><p>
</p><p>
“I’m so excited to be a part of Team Jordan! These guys have a great crew and I’m excited to get on the bike as soon as possible. I’m ready to show what I’m made of… It’s also good to be home, there’s no place like home,” said Hayden.</p><p>
</p><p>
Hayden is a native of Owensboro, Kentucky.</p><p>
</p><p>
MJM is continuing to monitor the recovery of Aaron Yates, who has decided to take the necessary time to allow his injured right leg to heal. After successful bone graft surgery in September, Yates is progressing better than expected, according to his doctors.</p><p>
</p><p>
ABOUT MICHAEL JORDAN MOTORSPORTS:</p><p>
</p><p>
Legendary NBA star Michael Jordan formed Michael Jordan Motorsports in 2004 as a result of his passion for motorcycle racing. His mission is to bring a new level of excellence and style to the motorcycle racing industry.</p><p>
</p><p>
For more information on MJM, please visit www.23race.com</p><p>
</p><p>
<b>Courtesy MJM.</b></p>

More...