Quantcast

ROLF @ other message board

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
They are having an auction for one person to be globally put on an ignore list for 1 month.

Everybody donates a certain amount towards who they want then at the end the person who raised the most money get put on it for 1 month. The one person has $300 already. It's to help keep the site up.

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
I was actually offered money to ban someone - and it wasn't a joke. LOL - I will let speculation fly over that - I'm not sating another word about it :devil:

Acadian

Born Again Newbie
Sep 5, 2001
Blah Blah and Blah
Ridemonkey said:
I was actually offered money to ban someone - and it wasn't a joke. LOL - I will let speculation fly over that - I'm not sating another word about it :devil:
c'mon share the knowledge! ;)

The targeted monkey: I assume he/she is a popular and really active one?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ridemonkey said:
Loco is my guess.... or me.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I bet it was the Montashu. Im not that bad :think:

Chico will tell you im Satan's forum fiend. :sneaky:

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Ridemonkey said:
Echo.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think RM should just do a random drawing for someone to get banned. Kind of like an e version of The Lottery. Then again people should also get banned for using ROLF in the title of a thread.

J

JRB

Westy said:
I think RM should just do a random drawing for someone to get banned. Kind of like an e version of The Lottery. Then again people should also get banned for using ROLF in the title of a thread.
That's just a sick thought. This has turned into a nice "feel good" thread for me. Thanks Stosh. We don't want you banned either.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
wow someone offered money to have me banned?sweet?

seriously i would like to know who the person they wanted banned was. I mean it wouldnt hurt to tell us just dont tell us who was offering the money then there is no harm done.

It could make for one hell of a new custom title for that person.