Quantcast

Roll cal for Saturday Eve. BMX

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
holliswood said:
I'm down! Sunday ended up not working for me as well!
So Bibs, you wan't to chase me too? I'll wear my buttless chaps!
What is this????? You can't go Sunday now!!!! I don't know that we can go Saturday. If we can't, hope you all have fun..with the buttless chaps and all! :dead:

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
MUTOLI said:
What is this????? You can't go Sunday now!!!! I don't know that we can go Saturday. If we can't, hope you all have fun..with the buttless chaps and all! :dead:
I left you and Ethan a message at home on your machine. Just disregard the heavy breathing OK Joy.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
holliswood said:
I left you and Ethan a message at home on your machine. Just disregard the heavy breathing OK Joy.
Yes, I just heard the message. Thanks for letting us know in advance! But a special thanks for the heavy breathing!!!! :evil:

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
bibs said:
hmhmm. thats gross.....he left a heavy breathing message on my maching too.....but he only said somthing about Covaessiour and "da butt"...WTF?? :D I think some one has watched to much saturday night live...I hope :D lol j/k
No really! You flippin' kill me! :D I crack up just thinking about you doing the voice! I was telling Heidi about you on the lift at Whistler doing Chewbacca sounds at that bear below us! I was cracking up and she was looking at me like I was rertarded! :drool:
Well actually after 8 concussions, I think I am retarded! :thumb:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Joy you and your hubby will have company at the races on Sunday. Levi, MB and Colton will be there to race.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Bibs I told you not to unscrew the lids off of things and sniff before you read the labels. We got your address and if you don't show Sunday we are going to drop S Weasle off on your front step with a six pack of Jones Soda. Levi even said he would buy the soda. No lease, no muzzle just you and him.

Tully

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
Seattle, WA
mserko1 said:
Where do you ride bmx? Do you need a bmx? I have one but don't like to ride it much. I'm to tall and it makes my back hurt.
You can ride at North Seatac BMX, for free, on whatever bike you want.

Nov 14, 2004
W.Seattle
bibs said:
its a wookie, chewbecca is just a radom wookie,I speak fluent wookie :D you sexy man you, "hello caller, its a lady!" "medially speaking, exactly how dinky is your wang?"
all that dancin and stuff be maken my penis soft.

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Bibs the countdown begins. We are dropping the Weasle off at your place on the way back from the races. :evil:

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Last night was a blast! :thumb: There were nine riders, so they split the class up into two motos. They ran three motos, then a main. It was lame though because they ran a transfer setup, so if you won the first moto you didn't race until the main. Sitting around for two hours in the cold arena while your buddies kept racing sucked! When it came time for the main it was bar to bar, rib rubbin' fun! Ethan"Mutoli Rocks!" Mutoli was able to pull away from the pack into the first turn while we finally were able to space it out and it ended up being Ethan, Bart"Baby makin' machine" Mc D', and I snuck in at third. For the first time ever, I almost had an oppurtunity to pimp Bart in the last corner, but so close yet so far away! Damn those guys were all riding fast! This thing is turning out to be a whole lot of fun. We had old guys, young kids, and everyone was riding really well! We lost Ben "two bills" Storrar after the first moto to an uncontrollable puking problem. He had come down with the flu, and wasn't feeling woth a crud! I am sure next time he will be out there snapping all of us!

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
We just got back and they were still talking about last night. Andy, Reo,Levi and Colton. Levi aced all three motos.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
holliswood said:
Last night was a blast! :thumb: There were nine riders, so they split the class up into two motos. They ran three motos, then a main. It was lame though because they ran a transfer setup, so if you won the first moto you didn't race until the main. Sitting around for two hours in the cold arena while your buddies kept racing sucked! When it came time for the main it was bar to bar, rib rubbin' fun! Ethan"Mutoli Rocks!" Mutoli was able to pull away from the pack into the first turn while we finally were able to space it out and it ended up being Ethan, Bart"Baby makin' machine" Mc D', and I snuck in at third. For the first time ever, I almost had an oppurtunity to pimp Bart in the last corner, but so close yet so far away! Damn those guys were all riding fast! This thing is turning out to be a whole lot of fun. We had old guys, young kids, and everyone was riding really well! We lost Ben "two bills" Storrar after the first moto to an uncontrollable puking problem. He had come down with the flu, and wasn't feeling woth a crud! I am sure next time he will be out there snapping all of us!
I am sooooooo bummed I didn't get to go and at least watch you studly guys...I am so proud of Ethan though! He beat Bart "BMX GOD" McDanielle :cool: :cool: :cool:
Ethan was saying that there was some guy there that had an old BMX mag. with Bart on the cover with an article inside! That is so cool! Anyways...sorry I missed it and hope I can make it to the next one! One of my fellow Beavers had a bridal Shower Sat!!! Couldn't miss that!

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
black sunshine said:
You F'ers May Not Want To Show This Saturday Its A Double Point Race - $20 Sign Up Fees.
Mr Burke I like you much more in person. Play nicely or I'll zip-tie you to Reo for the weekend.

May 9, 2003
KENT'S EAST HILL
Lumberjack said:
Mr Burke I like you much more in person. Play nicely or I'll zip-tie you to Reo for the weekend.
I DIDNT WANT YOU GUYS TO WASTE THE EXTRA $5 FOR NOTHING.
OR SHOW UP WITH NOT ENOUGH $.
SUNDAY IS REGULAR PRICE.

I DONT THINK YOU CAN ZIP TIE ME TO ANYONE :nuts:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
We may get Tommy P back on an ht. Yes I can zip tie you to someone and Their name is S Weasle. If he bites you it is all over. The vet won't get close to him cause his bite will give you the herpagonasyphilaids. Enough said. :dead: