Quantcast

Roll Call 26 West Opening

Mr.Flannery

Chimp
Jan 27, 2007
Greenville, SC
so here are some pictures i took before my torn acl made me break my lens... :disgust1:
sorry there aren't more of everyone, my day was unfortunately cut very short

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2005
NC
Thanks for the pic Mr. Flannery. This triggered everyone on the mountain to say "if that dude can hit, I can hit it"! I'm the low water mark no matter where I go. :D

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
LINTON!! Looks like you had yourself a time. I expect a full report. There should be a heap more Raleigh-area folks there next weekend...just couldn't make it today. Can't wait!

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
Was a fun day for sure. I know Kenan has a couple shots as well, and he even has one of me actually hitting the gap not just looking over the lip! I think Jeff gets crash of the day award, that sh!t was nasty! Wish someone would of got a pic of that. Thanks again Ryan, I think 26 West has alot of potential, and as long as everyone keeps supporting it and helping out then the place will grow and continue to get better.

Last edited:

rewster

Monkey
Feb 3, 2007
charlotte nc
cool thanks. no worries flannery, good luck on your surgery man.

it was really cool riding with all you people, putting faces to names.....wouldn't have had nearly as much fun if it weren't for the scene

Nice pic of me on the gap. Thanks Mr. Flannery. I know my nomad is a little light duty for what I'm using it for and that was confirmed this morning when I found a crack where the upper link joins the top tube. I guess it's warranty time, I hope. Maybe even time to step up to a big bike.

Attachments

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
CB, I'll be sure punch you in vagina next time I see you.
Punch him in his krinkle berries.

Nothing like rinising off in brown run off water and coming out 10x cleaner! The last run down was slick and fun, rivers running across the trail and down it and all!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Nice pic of me on the gap. Thanks Mr. Flannery. I know my nomad is a little light duty for what I'm using it for and that was confirmed this morning when I found a crack where the upper link joins the top tube. I guess it's warranty time, I hope. Maybe even time to step up to a big bike.
if they give you flack, just send them a you tube link to the segment in NWD where Voreis rips down the waterfall section on his....

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
His name is Brandon, but we all call him Necker, he fvcking rips!

Last edited:

rewster

Monkey
Feb 3, 2007
charlotte nc
haha, saw alot of that saturday........then johnny boy lifted up his skirt and went huuuuge

anymore pics kenan?

Last edited: