Quantcast

Roll Call - Snowhshoe National

kirstin

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
DC
i'll be there... probably showing up thursday night, riding XC and DH friday, racing XC saturday and then heading straight home.

DamienC

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
DC
Capt. Jack Sparrow said:
Yo, I'll be there. Arriving Friday afternoon or Saturday with my teammate, Eric, depending on how good of an actress I am about faking sick on Friday.
Your office won't be closed this Friday as per Shrub's executive order? I can't even come to work on Friday if I wanted to since I'm not "essential personnel."

Jan 7, 2004
D.C. area
DamienC said:
Your office won't be closed this Friday as per Shrub's executive order? I can't even come to work on Friday if I wanted to since I'm not "essential personnel."
The air-conditioning will be off, but my co-workers (from my company, at least) will be there working hard. Substance abuse and mental health grant reviews stop for no one during the busy season!

JskierPX

Chimp
Mar 9, 2004
Bay Area California
Msisle Dad said:
i'll be there racing junior expert dh and 4X and doing my best to kick those sand lovin californian's asses.

Morgan

haha ok I will see you out there my brother. I am a Nor Cal rider ready to open up some wou-tang on your mud-loving ass.

I'll be riding a white Planet-X Ridgeback with a PX Jersey. I'm the only team planet X rider in Jr. X out there this weekend. Come say wassup- I challenge you to a Dual! (or 4X wat ever)

-Jamie

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
im gonna be there. leaving really early thursday and gonna be there thru sunday. dont know when im comin back. any groups goin up there that i can ride with. i shall be there all alone besides my dad.

Msisle Dad

Monkey
Jul 1, 2003
Catonsville, MD
JskierPX said:
haha ok I will see you out there my brother. I am a Nor Cal rider ready to open up some wou-tang on your mud-loving ass.

I'll be riding a white Planet-X Ridgeback with a PX Jersey. I'm the only team planet X rider in Jr. X out there this weekend. Come say wassup- I challenge you to a Dual! (or 4X wat ever)

-Jamie
is this jamie schwab? if so i think i saw you at sea otter, i was on a silver tazer listening to mikey haderer whine about his tazer flexing like a noodle :nopity:

see ya there
Morgan

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
DHracer1067 said:
oh ya. i gots a question. where is the campground at snowshoe. my dad found a campground thats like a couple miles away but id rather just stay at snowshoe.
You can camp at Silver Creek, just beware of a bunch of loud drunken fools :eek: ; especially if you have a cross country race early the next day. :blah:

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
whats it like at silver creek. can any picnic tables be found. my dad is obsessed with having one so he can use all his fancy camping stuff and make like a gourmet dinner for camping.

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
I'll be there on Sat early morning. Just going to watch. I havent met any of you yet, but I hope to this weekend. Do a lot of vendors come to the races? I got paid this week and have money to spend.

banche

Monkey
Jul 21, 2003
BANNED FOR LIFE
if you got money to burn stoneysnake, and i have some cool fuel gloves they sent us to sell and make gas money to make it to the other nationals,so stop by silvercreek and help out the cause!!! no picnic tables that i remember, but we all bring tables i cook pasta on friday night and chicken and steak,and whatever we'll do it up right.