Quantcast

Roll call time again: Schwietzer

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
whos all goin, when ya leaving... yadda yadda

Ill be heading out thursday after work, stayin at a friends house in spokane, then be up there friday mornin for practice

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
We will be heading out on Wed afternoon and staying down in Sandpoint on Wed evening. We have a condo at the base of the lift which should take care of us Thurs-Sunday.

Has anyone heard if they have changed the 4X course from last year?

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
I'm going - leaving Wed and staying at the fabulous Super 8. I'm doing both 4x and DH.

...and yes Toughguy - new 4x course this year. Heard they brought in some guy that designs 4x courses and they got a lot more dirt and actually have heavy equipment to build the course.

GFXRACE

Chimp
Mar 12, 2004
VANC. WA
we are on the road thursday afternoon.
ready for practices friday
we have a room in the resort
overlooking the mountain
shuold be sweet
we camped last year

Team GravityFX
race on

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
east of Seattle
Is anyone going over on Thursday night with an extra seat? I'm not looking for a ride back but if I can get a ride there (and I can get out of work) I could help someone with gas.

SebringMGB

Monkey
Feb 6, 2004
Washington
oly said:
All i can say is F@#K wim and its final.
Bad taste in your mouth?

this will be my last season in the PNW, and Im interested in how the Southern California race series compare to the cluster-fvck up here.

While the race set up here is kinda ****ty, i still enjoy the experience, despite all the flaws.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
I'm heading over thursday morning, more than likely. Borrowed a big a$$ motorhome. It's a pig to drive, but it should be a comfy crash pad.

P.S. Cameras will be rollin' at the races, so everybody look cool, make me some good video!!

DrewS

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Bellingham, WA
ggrubb said:
I'm heading over thursday morning, more than likely. Borrowed a big a$$ motorhome. It's a pig to drive, but it should be a comfy crash pad.

P.S. Cameras will be rollin' at the races, so everybody look cool, make me some good video!!
i thought you were supposed to make us look good??? :)

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Actually....... mmmm yes. I actually got run into more than once at Wenatchee. But also, you should see people get up off the seat and start crankin' if they see the camera.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
SebringMGB said:
Bad taste in your mouth?

this will be my last season in the PNW, and Im interested in how the Southern California race series compare to the cluster-fvck up here.

While the race set up here is kinda ****ty, i still enjoy the experience, despite all the flaws.

Well, anything at Big Bear will be waaaaay overpriced. :nope: