Quantcast

Rollerblading on the Northshore...

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
You will still need 6" of travel to smooth out the disturbances from the knobs on the tires.
Good point. At that standover, he'd probably need some knee pads, a helmet and some troy lee pajamas.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
I saw a guy riding these abominations once at the local pumptrack. The situation was handled peacefully and no words were exchanged. I don't recall any eye contact to occur either. Eventually, the specimen decided to leave on its own.

It looked sketchy as hell and supremely boring compared to a dialed race BMX. :)

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Internet gods, we need the crash reel for this PLEEEEAAAASE.

I feel it would be a cathartic experience for our community with all that we have been going through. (Plus bikes, reptilian take over, VPP leverage rate graphs, etc)

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
A comment on NSMB sums up my thoughts: If a guy can rollerblade through them, the trails have been dumbed down to the extreme.
I'm not disagreeing, but also in the nsmb comments was the fact that particular trail was designed for handicapped riders like Tara Llanes.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
plus side, those trails are built pretty well if hard thin wheels didn't tear it to shreds and completely destroy all the berms, which it didn't look like that did.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Oh crap. Cat's outta the bag.

Get a spot on the bandwagon while there's still room!

It won't be the coolest sport out there for long.