Quantcast

:rolleyes: Good Friday Morning :rolleyes:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
bluebug32 said:
Can't wait! Are people spending the whole weekend? Where are they staying over? I think we'll come up Sat.
Yeah, lots of people spend the weekend. A bunch arrive on Friday and if they arrive early enough we'll ride and drink and probably order pizza or hit the DT Saratoga scene. Saturday we ride in and then come back, shower, eat, drink, ride stunts and continue the eating & drinking. Sunday - hangover central, but I make homemade blueberry pancakes and bacon for everyone :D

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
hooples3 said:
whats a deck party???? a party on your deck?
It's kind of like an Amish barn raising, except it's a deck. And there's beer. And food. And the women are cuter. And you don't have to build anything.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i think i found a buyer for my pathfinder... :)

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
robdamanii said:
As it was described to me, party on the deck, booze, idiots riding bikes and falling over, and general mayhem.

Treesaw, is this an adequate description?
You guys are coming up too? Nice! See you then! :thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
BikeGeek said:
It's kind of like an Amish barn raising, except it's a deck. And there's beer. And food. And the women are cuter. And you don't have to build anything.
BWAAHHH!!! That's great! We have had one each year since we moved in and the first year, some of our friends thought we were going to be building a deck instead of just partying on it. :D

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
hooples3 said:
whats a deck party???? a party on your deck?
gotta warn you though, rumor has it that it's a total sausage fest. The only girls there are Treesaw's sisters (twins), and Echo will be macking on them all weekend.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Crazy Sweeper said:
gotta warn you though, rumor has it that it's a total sausage fest. The only girls there are Treesaw's sisters (twins), and Echo will be macking on them all weekend.

bring your cowbell, we'll cruise thru saratoga, you ring the cowbell, I'll slow down so the hunnies can jump in the back of truck :thumb:

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
Crazy Sweeper said:

lol twins huh???

you going crazy?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Crazy Sweeper said:

I'll be there, but with the old ball and chain ;) j/k

Robdamanii I mean... :)