Quantcast

Romandie

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I know we dissed Jan a bit the other day, and we have thrown out a few Tour predictions...check this out - Chris Horner won Stage 2 of the Tour of Romandie! NICE! I sense a top 10 Tour for that guy and hopefully a stage win at TdF.
Jan was 10 minutes back.:dead:

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I used to think Horner was a bit of whiner for complaining about racing in Europe and sandbagging around America. Now that he is back in the peleton for the last few years, I give him full respect for finding the right opportunity for himself and making the most of it.

rooftest

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
OC, CA
I like Landis for the Tour. Ullrich hasn't been making too much noise this year - I've seen several other guys at the front of many races who look better. Can I hear any support for Hincapie?

rooftest

Monkey
Jul 10, 2005
OC, CA
He's supposedly only missed one day on the bike due to the separated shoulder. His next race is in June, and he plans on riding the TDF to win. Floyd looked pretty good at Georgia, though.

Anyone watch the TDG on OLN? They laid the "georgia is the most beautiful state" on pretty thick. (I've been there, and it looks just like North Carolina/Miss/Tenn to me)