Quantcast

Romney protests FOR the vietnam war, gets 4 deferments from the draft.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
just another in a long line of college pranks, that's all.

i bet that's where he first honed his water-boarding chops on pledges, too

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...

I'm guessing we'll see this picture a few more times in the next 5 months.
Sounds like he showed up for a photo op and then split...even douche-ier. Showing up to have a photo taken and not having the balls to hang around long enough to do any actual work.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
are you talking about Obama? or actually suggesting that Romney is in fact responsible for a company he is the CEO and sole owner of?
this is going to be smashmouth politics for the next 4 months, so whitey better buck up.

just what company is romney ceo & sole owner of? (if you can't tell, it's a tarp)

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Either way, I get the feeling I can trust Obama...Romney makes me want to count the silverware. Slimey fvck...I will stick with the smart stoner vs. the arrogant child of priviledge.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Apparently the magic underpants protect you from the devil but not from being an ass

Last edited:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
this is going to be smashmouth politics for the next 4 months, so whitey better buck up.

just what company is romney ceo & sole owner of? (if you can't tell, it's a tarp)
Real talk, on top of the fact that I'm STILL hearing tea tard talk about a birth certificate.

This time they actually have some good evidence

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Holy ball sack, how bad a candidate is Mittins? This bad:
Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) defended Mitt Romney from Democratic speculation that he passed on him as a 2008 running mate after reviewing his tax returns, saying Sarah Palin was simply the better choice at the time.

McCain called the tax claims “outrageous” and “disgraceful” in an interview with Politico Tuesday. He said he chose Palin “because we thought that Sarah Palin was the better candidate.”

“Why did we not take [Tim] Pawlenty, why did we not take any of the other 10 other people,” McCain said. “Why didn’t I? Because we had a better candidate, the same way with all the others. … Come on, why? That’s a stupid question.”

Former McCain adviser Steve Schmidt told the Huffington Post this week that the campaign was primarily concerned Romney’s vast wealth would make the ticket difficult to sell to average Americans, but didn’t believe Romney’s taxes were a liability. Schmidt also said he never personally saw 23 years of tax returns Romney provided to McCain during the vetting process.
http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/07/john-mccain-sarah-palin-romney-vp.php?ref=fpblg

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
???

"rich/older & richer/old" as a worse ticket choice is shocking to you?

"nailin palin" >> "homina-homina-romney"

it's all about the marketing, son