Quantcast

Ronnie Johns/Chopper comedy 1/2 hour

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Apparently the real Chopper Read isn't too impressed with this piss-take. I think Ronnie might get his toes chopped off with a bolt cutter one of these days.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Apparently the real Chopper Read isn't too impressed with this piss-take. I think Ronnie might get his toes chopped off with a bolt cutter one of these days.
That's what I've heard. We have an Australian employees who basically said the same; but still, his stuff makes me laugh as childish as it is!

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
That's what I've heard. We have an Australian employees who basically said the same; but still, his stuff makes me laugh as childish as it is!
Have you seen the movie "Chopper" with Eric Bana? Excellent flick, highly recommended.
Anyway in the interview I saw with the real Chopper he makes the point that Ronnie Johns is really doing an imitation of Eric Bana playing Chopper Read. He was fairly unimpressed, from memory he said "I don't wave me f*ckin' arms around that". Wouldn't like to be Ronnie if they met in a dark alley one night.
Edit- here's the interview, my recollections were a bit more clourful than the reality, still Chopper clearly unimpressed.
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=n-3fpDYPT2M&feature=related