Quantcast

Room at the inn? (Snowshoe)

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
I got a reprieve and can go, but just need a place to crash. Anyone have a small corner of the world I can crash on for a fee?

If not, its all good, but I'd like to go.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Hey, I classed it up this time. I gots a hotel room, the kind that don't come with the adult movies. Its gonna be a right and proper classy trip.

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
ralphie you can just sleep with me on the snowshoe trip but its a one bed room and im already with two other guy and like six small ____ from some where to the left of where we live like far far almost across the world boys.

jaekormtb

Chimp
Jan 29, 2002
South Korea & Virginia
Hey Ralph, if you want to come out to Charlottesville Friday and daytrip it with me Saturday, you can. I'm leaving home at 6:30AM Sat, and i plan to stay at Snowshoe till the lifts stop. (of course, there is the possibility that i could be persuaded to stay til sunday at SS.)

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Bearmntpicnic said:
ralphie you can just sleep with me on the snowshoe trip but its a one bed room and im already with two other guy and like six small ____ from some where to the left of where we live like far far almost across the world boys.
Sounds cozy! :think:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
jaekormtb said:
Hey Ralph, if you want to come out to Charlottesville Friday and daytrip it with me Saturday, you can. I'm leaving home at 6:30AM Sat, and i plan to stay at Snowshoe till the lifts stop. (of course, there is the possibility that i could be persuaded to stay til sunday at SS.)
PM sent. Call me.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
You end up riding this weekend?

Wisp was a mud show for the morning, then it tacked up for the race. You missed my impromptu sh!t eating display.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Damn dude....I rode at WISP in the rain as well.....

I'm thinking if Wintergreen is open on Monday BigMike and I may go for a quick day trip to do some of that stuff up there. If anything, I think we can do Loggers Alley. At least its something.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
wood-dog said:
Ralphie, I haven't moved yet so if you and Mike head up to Wintergreen on Mon. give me a call I will meet you guys up there for one last round of Va. biking!
Yeah dude, whats up with moving and all? Inquiring minds want to know...

Didn't you sell your bike...

Will Mary have Franks baby? Did the CIA really kill Kennedy? So many questions.......so few answers....

:D

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
sirknight6 said:
Yeah dude, whats up with moving and all? Inquiring minds want to know...

Didn't you sell your bike...
I'll tell ya bout the whole moving thing when I see you next...
And yes, I sold my bike but then the buyer backed out so I still have it for a little while.
What's up with tomorrow and Wintergreen? You guys headin' upor what?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Damn Woody, you're moving?!?!???! That sucks man, don't do it!

And nah, we are bitching out for WGreen tomorrow, gonna be layin out by the pool with our ladies :cool:

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I'd go, but I have to pick the princess up at the airport, and I think I am still a little wrong from my bail out this weekend.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
We just chilled at the pool, and then grilled out.....BigMike can make a KILLER burger!..

Last night went and checked out the comedy club Jen and Mike frequent. The jokes were good and the bartender was a REALLY HOT girl!

So, all in all, great weekend, great company, great food, and great fun...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
sirknight6 said:
We just chilled at the pool, and then grilled out.....BigMike can make a KILLER burger!..

Lat night went and checked out the comedy club Jen and Mike frequent. The jokes were good and the bartender was a REALLY HOT girl!

So, all in all, great weekend, great company, great food, and great fun...

Yep, it was GREAT fun, eventhough we weren't on bikes! Got to hang with our ladies, and I got to meet Ralph's 5 year old twin boy Grandkids (YOU OLD MAN!) who took a special liking to Ms. Jennifer :think:

Hope ya'll had fun up at the shoe, and that no one got hurt!