Quantcast

room for one more rider

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Hey guys,
My buddies and I planned on riding RatPac but heard the gate is closed and we've decided the ride up isn't worth it at this time so we are heading to the shore on saturday. We have room for one more rider, so if anyone is interested let me know. Tentative time is not too early in the morning to leave and we don't care about when we get back that night. Since we have two trucks, the talk is to shuttle seymour and hit CBC, corkscrew, pingu, and boogieman to empress a couple times and who knows what else. Let me know by tomorrow night.

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
You should consider riding Taneum Ridge-Taneum Ridge Rollers. Its slightly longer and slightly higher than Rat Pac plus its a lot faster ride and you can alway run a shuttle. If you get bored you can run Gooseberry Flat. Both trails end at the Taneum Junction campground. Or you could just run the lower Taneum Ridge. All these rides are pretty decent shuttle rides and I think a bit underrated. They will be in great shape this weekend with the recent rain, plus they are closer than BC for most people