Quantcast

Room in SC.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Hey, I know I had a tough time finding a good place in Santa Cruz, so I figured I'd chuck this out on here and maybe draw in a few like-minded people.

Anyway, a room in the house I live in is opening up come September. Westside SC, 4 blocks from Mission and Bay (on the ocean side). House is fully furnished (the room as well if you want), great housemates :-)biggrin:), all stainless appliances and front-loading W/D. Probably not the place to be if you're an intensely private person or don't ever come out of your room...we're a pretty tight-knit house. We don't give a damn if you smoke herb as long as it's outside. I ride 4-5 days a week road and MTB. $750 a month including internet, cable TV, garbage, and water (PG&E split). $750 deposit, can be paid incrementally. I'd prefer someone student-aged (I'm 20), but I'm open to anything, and for the love of god, an individual that fits into some modicum of clean/tidy. The rooms former occupant did not...I'm bitter.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Best of luck man. Hopefully you can score another bicycle enthusiast.

Might want to try the SC craigslist too and be very specific on what you are looking for.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Best of luck man. Hopefully you can score another bicycle enthusiast.

Might want to try the SC craigslist too and be very specific on what you are looking for.
I will, once current dude gets his (mountains of sh!t) out and cleans up. Oh yeah, if you have mountains of sh!t, not the place for you. :biggrin: