Quantcast

Roomate

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Being a man and meeting an obligation will probably end up costing him more than to just walk away from the situation. He might be less of a man to you, or a pvssy, as you put it, but I don't think he cares to highly about that. So you're telling me if he just moves out of the house and breaks his obligation that he is less of a man than you are? That my friend sounds a little childish to me.
You are letting a guy with 3 ex-wives rile you up over obligation and commitment.
Teh internet is teh funny sometimes.:rofl:

chinkerjuarez

Monkey
Oct 18, 2006
Englewood, CO
All in all Stinky no ill will towards you I was just trying to let him know of one of the options he has to get out of the situation. It might not be the one for you, but it might help him out in some way

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
You want some of this?! :rant: :biggrin:
I do!

I'm fvcking bored at work, again.

And my co-workers who suck at their jobs don't get it -- if you can't develop systems that work well and use them when we're slow, how are you going to do it if we ever get busy again?

Not to mention that I'm spying on my bosses emails and he continues to sell our services based on price despite having my talent available and we should sell on value.

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
doesn't sound like a gay guy. my cousin has a gay roomate and he says its awsome, the guy cleans everything and really hot girls to come over to talk about girls stuff all the time with his roomate.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I could really care less I'm just telling him how to fix it and the easiest resort to get out of the situation. What's wrong with taking the easy route sometimes? If there is an easier way to do something why do it the hard way? The KISS principle.
moving is a pain in the ass, hiring lawyers/going to court over a lease/rent is a pain, coming up w/2 months rent (remember he got a roomy cause he couldnt afford it on is own) wont be simple, add in losing your security deposity...oh and finding a new place to live

easy way out, right... :bonk:

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
I talked to him about it last night, I wrote a list & made him sit silently as I read it. I then allowed him to respond. He sat silently & I went to bed.

This morning I got up. All the dishes were done & all his sh!t was cleaned up.

I don't know how long it will last, but I told him I was ready to submit the list, with a letter, to the landlord if he keeps being a pig.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I talked to him about it last night, I wrote a list & made him sit silently as I read it. I then allowed him to respond. He sat silently & I went to bed.

I don't know how long it will last, but I told him I was ready to submit the list, with a letter, to the landlord if he keeps being a pig.
Did you notice the present he left on the back of your head while you were asleep? That wasn't hair gel....

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes

good work.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas

I think you could have solved this whole mess with these

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
yeah but all that pressure to be creative under a deadline can drive some to drink & sleep with bar hags.
:pirate2:

Why?

We can show up to work hung over*, leave when projects are done, and surf the web :D

* as hung over as commuting will allow.