Quantcast

roomates constantly breaking into locked room? any fixes

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
well its been two months and they keep doing it anytime im not home. we have talked about it multiple times but anytime someone is drunk and wants something they pick the lock and come in. im moving out shortly but was wondering if any of you guys or gals had any good suggestions for rigging the door for slight pain/embarrasement/etc etc. let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions. im thinking a tazer on the knob would be a nice feature or a low powered bb gun to the shins. i know this sounds bad but hey, iv tried everything else

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
put a hook in the celing neer the middle of the room and tie a rope to it. Then attach something heavy like a bowling ball make it swing about crotch level in the doorway then tie fishing line to it and attach that to the wall pulling th item back in the air and then tie a string to the door nob and then to the fishing line in a way that it will break when he opens the door

if you want to get intense use a pully system

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
put a hook in the celing neer the middle of the room and tie a rope to it. Then attach something heavy like a bowling ball make it swing about crotch level in the doorway then tie fishing line to it and attach that to the wall pulling th item back in the air and then tie a string to the door nob and then to the fishing line in a way that it will break when he opens the door

if you want to get intense use a pully system
Getting drunk and forgetting you did all that....priceless!

JapaneseZero

Monkey
Jun 27, 2006
Virginia
go steal all of their stuff and lock it in the bathroom. see if you can move their entire rooms into a bathroom or lockable closet and put a dead bolt on that... or just poop on their pillow.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Buy a disposable camera and rip out the circuit for the flash. Wire up the flash to either side of the doorknob and rig something up to trigger it when the door is opened.

Similar boobie traps can be make with buckets of water over the doorway and a tripwire. I'd have fun with this.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
You really need to stop posting on RM about it and start getting pissed. You are going to be a victim your whole life if you let people treat you like this. You don't need tasers or buckets of water, you need to knock someone's front teeth out, or at least try. No one will respect you if you don't respect yourself.

splat

Nam I am
Now Need to do something so he can open the door with out getting killed/mained.

so Lets just got back to some basics , Simple Cheap and easy to do ,

Just lay down a good old garden rake just in side the door. that way you know enough to side step it , while they step on the rake and get it in the face , the old fasion way !

mdc

Monkey
Jul 8, 2006
Uxbridge
Back in the day my buddies had a roomate that was always sneaking into the kitchen late night and eating their food. We got even by buying a box of ExLax tablets (24 tabs) powdering them and making chocolate chip cookies laced with ExLAx (about 12 cookies). That night we left them on the kitchen table, the next morning all but 3 were gone. I thought we were gonna have to bring the guy to the hospital because we was sooo sick the next day. So my vote is for poisoning ( just make sure you don't kill them)..

psychobiker

Monkey
Jul 17, 2006
charlotte nc
those little alarms you stick to windows will work big buzz killer when the alarm goes off. cheap and effective. spring loaded baseball bat open door door pulls string wich releases catch......and its outta there

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Fix a machette to a metal pipe and fix the pipe to a hinge and a spring. Attach spring to door with a release... when door is opened spring and machette are loaded and retracted, when the door reaches a certain point it releases machette and, depending on sharpness of blade and strength of spring either cuts into shins or cuts off legs.

I did this to my roommate in college because he kept eating my peanut butter. He was so mad at me that he picked up his foot and started trying to beat me with it.

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
also if they have girlfriends you could always leave a thong on the floor when they come over

and when you move out you shoud get the worst cheap colone you can find and some tampons and soak them in a container for like a week, then place them all over the place ie heating duct, celing tiles under couches.

InsideMan

Monkey
Jun 1, 2006
On an Island
pschyological operations works well and youre not breaking the law. get into their heads, use your imagination. Remember the tounge is mightier than the sword.

Mizzle

Monkey
Nov 11, 2005
Reno and Vegas
Just pump their girlfriends...:clapping:
Make a tape of it and say you'll put it on the web:)

Seriously, not much you can really do short of physical harm. Break into their room when their asleep.

Get a male blowup doll, and a jar of mayo smear it around, and gay pron: place it next to them. Proceed to take pics:banana: and post them on campus or teabag em, and post pics of that. Sounds like it's time for some blackmail.

Stick their toothbrushin your bum.
Pee in their shampoo.
If thet've got some food in the fridge pee in that.:poster_oops:

Put ants or other biting bug into their bed. When their drunk and pass out it'll be to late and they'll get eaten alive. **** in their bed. Piss in their closet.

If they work go to their jobs and **** it up for them. Plant Canibus in their room and call the cops.

If they ride fill their bike with water or sand.:poster_oops:

Seriously their is a lot of **** you can do to retaliate if your pissed off enough. Remember though Karma follows. What goes around comes around.:bonk:

Or simply get a deadbolt, I've found that during my college days which i'm soon leaving that talking with some of the ignorant asshat roommates doesn't work. Luckily i'm 200+ with a good build and always could use the threat of physical harm.

Edit: brake cleaner on the car = no more paint
Sharpie their face when drunk and blame someone else.
Mizz

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
  • Change your doorknob to a deadbolt.
  • Remove the doorknobs from the roommates doors.
  • Put doorknobs in a pillowcase.
  • Wait till roommates fall asleep drunk.
  • Beat roommates with doorknobs in pillowcase.
  • Spraypaint now unconscious roommates completely black.
  • Leave roommates out on highway at night after a blind turn.
  • Go home and drink their beer.