Quantcast

Rotec-pics

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Mut said:
did you try clicking on the pic? It makes it bigger on my computer.
That's funny, when I tried clicking on the pictures to make them bigger the bike was a Giant. I thought you rode for Rotec? Oh well, I'm sure your sponsor doesn't mind.:confused:

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
holliswood said:
That's funny, when I tried clicking on the pictures to make them bigger the bike was a Giant. I thought you rode for Rotec? Oh well, I'm sure your sponsor doesn't mind.:confused:
ouch!;)

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
holliswood said:
Sponsor whore.
I thought the Dorado was the be-all, end-all of forks? No wait, its the Boxxer. No wait, what are you riding again this year...

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
Holy ball busting batman!

Nice one Ethan- this is the last one this season right? Haha J/K...
It's good to see you on a solid ride, Sully's bikes are looking really good.

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
bibs said:
yea, you need better pics! :)
Joy here-
The pictures weren't posted for a photo contest... Mostly for Ethan to advertise the Rotec.
Sorry I don't have a fancy camera like yours!:(

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
trailhacker said:
Sponsor whore.
I thought the Dorado was the be-all, end-all of forks? No wait, its the Boxxer. No wait, what are you riding again this year...

Kev, Kev, Kev.
How can I be a "sponsor whore" when every fork I have ever rode I purchased outside of having a suspension sponsor. Come on man, don't sweat the petty, pet the sweaty!
But I'm sure when an inside joke between Ethan and I is put on a public forum its good to know you and your girlfriend are policing these things. You never know it might come to a boiling point and Ethan and I might have to meet at the swingset after class!
J/K........................
Kim

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
trailhacker said:
My bad. Replace Dorado with "Santa Cruz" and replace Boxxer with "Cannondale"...
Or you could replace Intense with GT. Or replace GT with Specialized. Or even go as far as replace Specialized with Turner.
Man, thats alot of bike brands.

You guys going to Spokompton this weekend?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i thought Mut rode for Taco Bell:confused: :wonky2: :confused: :wonky2: :confused:
Oh, Taco Bell, Taco Bell, product placement with Taco Bell. Enchirito...
Macho Burrito...

Mut

Monkey
Dec 23, 2004
Renton, WA
Skookum said:
i thought Mut rode for Taco Bell:confused: :wonky2: :confused: :wonky2: :confused:
Oh, Taco Bell, Taco Bell, product placement with Taco Bell. Enchirito...
Macho Burrito...
Could you tell me where there's a Radio Shack?

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
holliswood said:
Or you could replace Intense with GT. Or replace GT with Specialized. Or even go as far as replace Specialized with Turner.
Man, thats alot of bike brands.
Yes you could. But I never have or will claim any one was the best or greatest, etc.
You think thats bad, I have a running spreadsheet I keep on my work computer for cars I've owned. It is at about 53 right now. Some were parts cars, but I drove over 40 of them home!
As soon as that new car smell wears off...
How many new frames have you had since I met you???
holliswood said:
You guys going to Spokompton this weekend?
Nope. Not driving 5 hours (used to be 4 until gas $ slowed me down :nopity: ) to push up the hill. I wish them the best of luck and hope they get a good turn out. If its works out good for them, maybe they could look at doing shuttles in the future?

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
trailhacker said:
If its works out good for them, maybe they could look at doing shuttles in the future?
It's not about the turnout. It's all about liability. just something we are not willing to deal with. Sorry. But good turnout will mean the shuttleless event will continue next year, poor turnout will probably mean the demise of the event. Pre-reg was pretty small. We'll see what happens on Saturday.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
riverside73 said:
It's not about the turnout. It's all about liability. just something we are not willing to deal with. Sorry. But good turnout will mean the shuttleless event will continue next year, poor turnout will probably mean the demise of the event. Pre-reg was pretty small. We'll see what happens on Saturday.
I didn't think the no day-of was a good idea, but hopefully you get big lines come Saturday.
WIM didn't get many pre-reg's compared to the actual turn-out either did they?

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
trailhacker said:
I didn't think the no day-of was a good idea, but hopefully you get big lines come Saturday.
WIM didn't get many pre-reg's compared to the actual turn-out either did they?
They WIM did OK. Big lines Sat will be OK too. Regsitration will start at 8 and practice at 10. And you can register all the way til practice closes at 5.

The biggest reason for no day-of reg, is my inexperience as a timer. I am doing pretty good and no major flubs, but I have not timed a two run DH (basically 2 time trials in the same day) yet, and I want to focus on everything running smoothly on race day, getting start lists out on time, etc without the hassle of entering in participants right up to race time and getting delayed.

As I get more experience, things will change. If not having day-of registration is a problem for someone, I will gladly take their info by email, enter them in the program, and they can settle up when they get to the race.

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
riverside73 said:
The biggest reason for no day-of reg, is my inexperience as a timer. I am doing pretty good and no major flubs, but I have not timed a two run DH (basically 2 time trials in the same day) yet, and I want to focus on everything running smoothly on race day, getting start lists out on time, etc without the hassle of entering in participants right up to race time and getting delayed.
Understand that all too well!!!