Quantcast

Roubaix Predictions

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Well, I am going to hold off until I see what happens at the Ghent-Wevelgem. But it should be a brutal race, as usual...

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
I did :biggrin: j/k.....should I pick Hincapie for Roubaix so I can be disappointed again??
I think he will break the frame this year. It will separate in two pieces, he will ride it out for a bit like a guy riding two unicycles, and then crash spectacularly.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
George will win this year. It's time. I just hope he didn't take too much out in the Flanders crash. His form is great this year. I think he is peaking for the classics, as he should.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Boonen killed em...what happened to Hincapie? I was reading the text updates so I didn't get to see....did he get hung up because of the motorcycle crash?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Man, what a great race! Yah, Georgie flatted and the team car was waaaaaaay back so it took the change too long.

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
George is cursed. Flat, and then the break goes while he is in the back moving up.

Those pictures of him pulling the group to catch the leaders and chase group summed up his day I think.

Squeak

Get your pork here.
Sep 26, 2001
COlo style
I screamed "Noooooooooooo!" at the TV when Thor hit the wall on that corner, to leave Boonen basically alone at the front.