Quantcast

Rough 05 race schedule, WIM, HOOD, BC, Idaho Nat....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
just a brief list. This isnt including any other NORBA nats, Whistler events, or other Shore races. The doubled up dates between the black bars are on the same weekend.

EDIT: ok... new list reflecting changes to HOOD series. (no silly colors for megans eyes...)

Good changes too:
1. Doesnt conflict with WIM now.
2. Changed to SAT/SUN format (rather than previous fri/sat)
3. Planning new EX line through the top.
4. Obra License fee is only $15 annually

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
It can't read that, it hurts my eyes man. Must be the harsh contrast with the pastel colors and black, getting dizzy....

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Wimp.... ;) All that matters is that you come with us to MT Wa. If you say no we will kidnap you... and youll wake up on the ferry with a headache..... PROMISE.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
oly said:
Wimp.... ;) All that matters is that you come with us to MT Wa. If you say no we will kidnap you... and youll wake up on the ferry with a headache..... PROMISE.
oh i am SOOOOOOOO going back to mt. wa to own it next year, just to get it back for owning me this year!

just please don't make me ride in the death van w/ bibs and his accomplice :help:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
hood update:

Some sat practice... sunday races added!!

2005 Mtn. Bike
SKIBOWL EVENTS CALENDAR

Hurricane Racing
P.O.Box 320, 87000 E.Hwy. 26
Government Camp, OR 97028
Ph/Fax (503) 272-0240
Email: skibowlbikerace@aol.com
Public Info Line – (503) 272-0146 or www.skibowl.com

MAY 1st / Sun - BEAR SPRINGS TRAP
Mtn. Bike Cross Country at McCubbins Gulch

MAY 8th / Sun - FAT TIRE FARM SPRING FLING
Mtn. Bike Downhill Enduro on Mt.Hood

JUNE 12th / Sun - T & E Cycles Challenge - Cross Country
Mtn. Bike Cross Country Event at Mt.Hood Skibowl

JUNE 18/19 - T & E Cycles Challenge - DH
Sat/Sun Mtn. Bike Downhill Event at Mt.Hood Skibowl

JULY 8/9/10 - STATE GAMES OF OREGON presented
Fri/Sat/Sun by MT. TABOR SPORTS
Mtn. Bike Downhill & Cross Country Events at Mt.Hood
Skibowl

JULY 30/31 - SHILOH CYCLERY Skibowl’s DH No. 4
Sat/Sun Saturday Downhill Training and Sunday Downhill Race at
Mt. Hood Skibowl

AUG 20/21 - SHILOH CYCLERY Skibowl’s DH No.5
Sat/Sun Saturday Downhill Training and Sunday Downhill Race at
Mt. Hood Skibowl

SEPTEMBER 9/10/11 - SCOTTY GRAHAM MEMORIAL –
Fri/Sat/Sun SERIES FINALS
Mtn. Bike Downhill & Cross Country Events at
Mt.Hood Skibowl

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Megan Black said:
oh i am SOOOOOOOO going back to mt. wa to own it next year, just to get it back for owning me this year!

just please don't make me ride in the death van w/ bibs and his accomplice :help:
you got owned...... :)

yea, the ride to the valley with nick was pretty scarry that night.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Megan Black said:

We will see about that! I am hoping to make it to that one too! :) Just kidding MB....It should be a good time!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Megan Black said:

I thought you did pretty good there last year considering the mud and it being your first race and all! :thumb:

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Has Silver Mountain in ID ever had DH races before? Have they added any new trails? I haven't been there is 2 years. Great XC stuff but I dont remember any techy DH/FR trails.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
MUTOLI said:
We will see about that! I am hoping to make it to that one too! :) Just kidding MB....It should be a good time!
Saturday/Sunday events at Hood! So does that mean you guys will be heading down this way??

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
DH Diva said:
Saturday/Sunday events at Hood! So does that mean you guys will be heading down this way??
I got another e-mail from peter and he said not all races are sat/sun for DH. Basically any race that has XC combined has to be run Saturday. But there are plenty that will be Sunday race days.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
oly said:
I got another e-mail from peter and he said not all races are sat/sun for DH. Basically any race that has XC combined has to be run Saturday. But there are plenty that will be Sunday race days.
Yeah, I checked the schedule. It looks to be almost half and half though. That's a big step for Petr!! Now I just wish I could actually race next season. :(