Quantcast

Rowing Across the Atlantic... Drummer Racing's Oliver Levick and Epoch Expeditions

nh dude

Monkey
May 30, 2003
Vt
Epoch Expeditions, Inc. | Facebook

Epoch Expeditions

Drummer Racing's Oliver Levick (drummerracer1 on RM) is currently rowing a boat across the Atlantic Ocean in the name of adventure racing and charity. Then the teams will ride from Mexico to Canada followed by a serious hike of several North West mountain ranges. Apparently racing Pro DH isn't enough for this guy.

You can watch his teams progress as they take turns rowing and sleeping in two hours shifts across the Atlantic.

They are still looking for support with bicycles and gear for the Mexico to Canada leg of the race. If you know anyone who is interested please contact Epoch Expeditionsoli pats peak.jpg

Last edited:

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
Rowing a boat across the Ocean...?........Wow, good luck.

Wishing you a safe trip. :thumb:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
holy crap, good luck to him!!

hopefully this is their last speed bump
Between the loss of a team mate, a last minute replacement (which I must add is quite astonishing considering it is spending 2 months rowing the Atlantic Ocean, starting in 2 weeks!), having all of our media and electronic equipment stolen in London and just generally preparing ourselves and equipment for this insane event – things have been somewhat stressful to say the least.