Quantcast

RT day Pictures :)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
OK, Here we go, I've got lots, so gimme some time, i'll let you know when I'm done posting. And oh yeah, I'm to lazy to caption them, everyone in here knows eachother :)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD

There ya go folks. These are the dummed down version, smaller and lower res. If you see one you really want, PM or Email me, and i'll email you the full res 1600x1200 images

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
as soon as I can walk I'm comin to ride!

Props to the builder and riders, STUNTAZ!

is the tranny on a decline ?

and those jumps, I love that type of jumpin! oh so fun!

Sep 18, 2004
virginia.......
Mike i see you are from Va.....the trails and ladders look tight. It does not look like its at snowshoe or another resort it looks like someones wooded backyard. Is this just some kind of ride spot in virginia? Im not asking for directions because i know how everyone on this site is uptight about that, but i am just curious if this is riding is in virginia. Nice drop too solid riding

thanks

Castle

Turbo Monkey
Jun 10, 2002
VA
I'm not sure what the case is, but most people don't want to just give out directions to random spots... there is a function on the site that is "private" it's called a "PM" or "private message" if you wanted to find out something like directions or when you can hook up with people to ride these spots you might have better luck using the PM function

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
whale said:
sweet pics mike! now, where's them videos!?

we're never satisfied enough are we ;)

Nope, Never :D

The Video will be another week in the making, I was shooting on Hi8. I have a digital camera on the way, need to digitize it, edit it, and then its up.

sguhrofst8

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Columbia, MD
i finally rode RT today, it was real dry. i ate crap the first time and landed it the second. all the leaves have everything covered up out there. couldnt even see most of E. nice pics!
--z--