Quantcast

RT Day VIDEO!

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
BigMike said:
I had some free time today, so I threw this together.

but.... you have to venture to the DH forum to see it :)

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1322930#post1322930
cool mike. thanks! great video... i knew if we kept bugging you about it that you would get around to putting it up. i still can't figure out how the hell i flew off my bike after landing the stunt.

now, i wonder if dan got his pictures developed yet? :D

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
whale said:
cool mike. thanks! great video... i knew if we kept bugging you about it that you would get around to putting it up. i still can't figure out how the hell i flew off my bike after landing the stunt.

now, i wonder if dan got his pictures developed yet? :D
I just had to get my digital video camera to digitize the footage. It came in the mail yesterday :)

Like the song says right when you fall off, you lost control :blah:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
nice video mike. you definately tried to plant your headf into the ground on that drop huh? glad your doing all right. cool to see BIRDWANG! and dan and those guys rippin it up.

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
phat vid Mikey! though it was going to turn out like sh!t due to my lack of filming skills but your expert editting made it look like a Spielberg clip :thumb:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
drt_jumper said:
Mike you never cease to amaze me! So when I come out to the shed how bad is that drop going to hurt on a HT?

Man, havent heard from you in awhile! How ya been?

I have faith that you will be able to hit it on a hardtail, as long as its not a pice of crap Norco, I don't know who would ride one of those things :D

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Paris said:
anybody notice my rusty trombone definition and the dirty sanchez pic got 86ed?

did someone complain or is this place under survellience?

Mr. RM himself has been telling eveyone to watch their language. That probably goes along with it. They do get funding for this website from outside advertismets, and if there are definitions of dirty sexual acts, I'm sure that looks bad on them.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
coob0220 said:
where are you guys located? im in charlottesville, looking for people to do some riding with

We are all over the place, I'm in Richmond, most of the other guys are from around DC. The stuff in that video are in MD

ROBdropGOboom

Monkey
Mar 1, 2004
near Fresno
Cool video Mike! Sorry you got hurt. Heal up soon! I rode the trail but not the RT. Maybe next time. I did get big air on jump 6 and ate it hard but it was cool.