Quantcast

Rubes Fight Tyranny with White Privilege and a Farcical Justice System

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Negative. African Americans. “Rise of the Moors” is their group.
Well damn, I messed up. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds and if they get pardons.

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
Well damn, I messed up. Will be interesting to see how this unfolds and if they get pardons.
I can’t help but wonder if they had been white, the cops would’ve given one of them a ride to the gas station and back and then sent them on their way…

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I can’t help but wonder if they had been white, the cops would’ve given one of them a ride to the gas station and back and then sent them on their way…
I’m gonna go all ‘cup 1/2 full’ on this one, if this had happened 50-10 years ago, I imagine they would have possibly been slaughtered on the spot. Maybe cameras everywhere allowed cooler heads to prevail? That said, these guys sound like sovereign morons all around.
what on earth were they hoping to accomplish, besides media attention?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Rube finds out
I have a hard time rooting for the FBI shooting anyone. Much less trusting their recount of what happened.

Would be nice if we just didn't have nutjobs with easy access to the things that make them genuinely dangerous so that you have to take threats like this seriously.