Quantcast

Rubes Fight Tyranny with White Privilege and a Farcical Justice System

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Lavoy saying "shoot me" like 80 times, idiot passengers egging him on to run, then praying out loud to baby Jesus when shit hits the fan. Also they start choking and losing their voices when the gas hits.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
can't watch at work, what's the tl;dr version?

Levoy repeated warns the authorities that they are going to have to shoot him, and it is their fault.
Levoy warns authorities that he as people a comin'
Levoy's people do not come
Levoy then repeatedly asks the authorities to shoot him.
Levoy gets shot
Other passengers are incredulous over the possibility that Levoy got shot.

It simply confirmed what most of us thought, these folks have lost touch with reality and are incapable of linking cause and effect.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Levoy repeated warns the authorities that they are going to have to shoot him, and it is their fault.
Levoy warns authorities that he as people a comin'
Levoy's people do not come
Levoy then repeatedly asks the authorities to shoot him.
Levoy gets shot
Other passengers are incredulous over the possibility that Levoy got shot.

It simply confirmed what most of us thought, these folks have lost touch with reality and are incapable of linking cause and effect.
so did the video show him "reaching for something in his pants" as was previously claimed?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
lol

The youtub comments on this one are gold. Everyone seeing what they want to see.

I did notice that the feds seemed to fire two shots as he jumped out (looked like they missed him and took out one of the windows) before he reached for his freedom cannons. I'd say it was justified though considering that he almost ran a dude over and jumped out of the truck like a crazy person.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
lol

The youtub comments on this one are gold. Everyone seeing what they want to see.

I did notice that the feds seemed to fire two shots as he jumped out (looked like they missed him and took out one of the windows) before he reached for his freedom cannons. I'd say it was justified though considering that he almost ran a dude over and jumped out of the truck like a crazy person.
Well, it looked like they were trying to use some sort of non-lethal rounds, CS canisters?, on the vehicle. I think some of them were just bouncing off or something like that, due to several impacts on the windows that didn't break the windows.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
that in-truck video is a really fucked up (near) end to an already fucked up story.

Remember that there are people like that all over, possibly armed, and are willing to go down in a blaze of stupid.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Well, it looked like they were trying to use some sort of non-lethal rounds, CS canisters?, on the vehicle. I think some of them were just bouncing off or something like that, due to several impacts on the windows that didn't break the windows.
The claim is that they were using non-lethal "sponge rounds" which I'm sure they did at some point. I'm betting the initial rounds were the real thing and that's what wounded the one passenger. The non-lethal rounds were most likely used once the feds thought they had the situation under control, possibly to break out the windows so the gas would be more effective.

It will be interesting to see what the investigation finds.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I'm betting the initial rounds were the real thing and that's what wounded the one passenger.
The one that said he wasn't shot and not bleeding? It sounded like he was just surprised by the non-lethal rounds starting to hit the vehicle and he assumed he had been shot, especially since the vehicle was essentially "stuck". Of course, if he was reaching for weapons, which is highly possible, then I could see it. In that case though they usually shoot to kill and they don't stop until they are sure the threat is gone.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
The one that said he wasn't shot and not bleeding? It sounded like he was just surprised by the non-lethal rounds starting to hit the vehicle and he assumed he had been shot, especially since the vehicle was essentially "stuck". Of course, if he was reaching for weapons, which is highly possible, then I could see it. In that case though they usually shoot to kill and they don't stop until they are sure the threat is gone.
I'd have to go back and check but I'm almost certain that one of the Bundy clan was shot in the arm/shoulder. LaVoy was shot 3 times and there were only 3 shots that I could hear when he was dropped.

I'm just gonna guess those first two rounds were real, they missed their target (crazy ass LaVoy jumping out of the truck) and one hit the other passengers. LaVoy put his hands up so they stopped shooting, then he grabbed for a gun so they started shooting again.

Obviously we won't know for sure for a while but that's what my internet detective skills are telling me.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'd have to go back and check but I'm almost certain that one of the Bundy clan was shot in the arm/shoulder. LaVoy was shot 3 times and there were only 3 shots that I could hear when he was dropped.

I'm just gonna guess those first two rounds were real, they missed their target (crazy ass LaVoy jumping out of the truck) and one hit the other passengers. LaVoy put his hands up so they stopped shooting, then he grabbed for a gun so they started shooting again.

Obviously we won't know for sure for a while but that's what my internet detective skills are telling me.
Other than that girl shrieking, Bundy and that lady were extraordinarily calm considering the situation. Imma gonna guess they had been snacking on some opioids.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Blown up:
dicks2.jpg

Edit: Crap, look to be the garden variety when blown up further...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
that's 6 million in damages?

must have been one hell of a trailer they trashed?