Rubes Fight Tyranny with White Privilege and a Farcical Justice System

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Any word on whether the remaining patriots have given up the refuge?

Edit: When it's over, I hope they let the media into the compound to see what those idiots did to it.

Edit edit: looks like someone needs a shower!
image.png

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That has to be one of the longest charges I've ever heard of.

All of them are facing federal felony charges of conspiracy to impede officers of the United States from discharging their official duties, through the use of force, intimidation or threats.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Yet the tough guy Ritzheimer buggered off to Az. What do you want to bet he took a dildo or 3 with him? And some gummies for snacks on the ride home?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
^^^pretty sure that's the dude who was killed. :(
As a man who declared he would never be taken alive, and was doing things that he had to know would get him arrested, killed should probably be replaced with suicide.

His buddies pictured above appear to be rather broken up about their loss.

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
As a man who declared he would never be taken alive, and was doing things that he had to know would get him arrested, killed should probably be replaced with suicide.

I actually have some sympathy for most people who commit suicide by cop. This guy not so much.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I actually have some sympathy for most people who commit suicide by cop. This guy not so much.
If you don't have the nutz to off yourself, you have even less to put it on a cop. Just sayin, but I am still waiting for the "official" report, I only wish there was body-cam footage of the traffic stop.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
If you don't have the nutz to off yourself, you have even less to put it on a cop. Just sayin,
:stupid:

While I will certainly not mourn the loss of any of the Bundy idiot posse, the officer who shot and killed him, no matter how justified, will have to live with it the rest of his/her life. That sucks.

Though it would be ironic ( @sydasti approval pending. ) if the fatal shot came from one of Klan.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007

Fair points, the guy was asking for it and got what he wanted. I have sympathy for his family and those (like the officer) he put through this shit.

The meme is hilarious, but I guess the "too soon" concept hit me. Bleh.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Fair points, the guy was asking for it and got what he wanted. I have sympathy for his family and those (like the officer) he put through this shit.

The meme is hilarious, but I guess the "too soon" concept hit me. Bleh.

I hope he gets his 77 virgin assault rifles in the afterlife.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Their live feed shows them excited about the possibility of dying in a gun battle with the Feds.

Nope, these guys aren't like terrorists at all.

What will they shout as they shuffle off this mortal coil?

God is great?
Smith and Wesson?
Ronald Fucking Reagan?

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
Related to Westy's post. These folks are slow learners.

As law enforcement surrounded the remaining protesters at an Oregon wildlife refuge Wednesday, an armed occupier urged supporters to join them and to kill any law enforcement who tried prevent their entry, according to a livestream that has been broadcasting from the site.

"There are no laws in this United States now! This is a free-for-all Armageddon!" a heavyset man holding a rifle yelled into a camera that was broadcasting a livestream from the refuge Wednesday morning, adding that if "they stop you from getting here, kill them!"

A second man cooed to the camera in a sing-song voice, "What you gonna do, what you gonna do when the militia comes after you, FBI?"

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
@Beef Supreme, link ?

My ex girlfriend got arrested for drunkenly threatening to kill a cop if he touched her little dog. She did not have any weapons other than her mouth so she didn't get shot. Threatening a Federal Agent is really asking for it. Bring on the self fulfilling prophesy.

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid