Quantcast

Rubes Fight Tyranny with White Privilege and a Farcical Justice System

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yeah, as opposed to occupying a federal building with an armed militia for a few weeks, you really cant do that cause oh boy...

:D
“There are no laws in this United States now! This is a free-for-all Armageddon!” a heavyset man holding a rifle yelled into a camera that was broadcast from the refuge Wednesday morning, adding that if “they stop you from getting here, kill them!”
Playing dress up in your best tactical gear and parading around an isolated wildlife refuge while blathering on about your rights and the Constitution is one thing, but broadcasting the call to kill feds is something entirely different. I see this episode of Freedum Fighters go USA™ ending abruptly in the very near future.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Just kidding, y'all can go home now

"We'll have more to say later, but right now I'm asking the federal government to allow the people at the refuge to go home without being prosecuted," Bundy said a statement through his attorney.

"To those remaining at the refuge, I love you. Let us take this fight from here. Please stand down. Please stand down. Go home and hug your families. This fight is ours for now in the courts. Please go home."
:rofl: I hope they round up every one of those jackasses and parade them through court to be charged.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
holy shit. running from cops, strikes one with the vehicle, reaching into his jacket with guns drawn on him.
fuck those people saying "he was murdered on his knees with his hands up".

time to clean house on these idiots.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
holy shit. running from cops, strikes one with the vehicle, reaching into his jacket with guns drawn on him.

I am wondering why that cop ran in front of the truck- hopefully he's ok.
Glad they released that video- those officers did nothing but protect themselves- hopefully it minimizes any misinformation on the subject.

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid

And they're still saying that. I was surprised but then I remembered that these are the folks that believe shit Alex Jones says.

The video seems to be from a helicopter rather than a drone. Looks like a heads up display; the crosshairs suggest that the aircraft might be capable of more than observation... Anyone able to identify the display, taking into consideration the blacked out sections?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think the cross hairs are just there to aid in centering of the image. It was drone footage. The blacked out items is likely data needed by the operator to fly the thing. Altitude, heading, chemtrail tank level etc.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Wow, homeboy was reaching, at least twice. This is why cops yell "SHOW ME YOUR HANDS" and every officer there knew that crew was each packing at least 3 guns per. I would not have hesitated, either.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wow, homeboy was reaching, at least twice. This is why cops yell "SHOW ME YOUR HANDS" and every officer there knew that crew was each packing at least 3 guns per. I would not have hesitated, either.
Nut jobs are claiming that he wasn't reaching, but grasping at bullet holes. Gun then planted.

Cops now have bullets that have a muzzle velocity faster than the speed of light. Bullets hit the target before they pull the trigger.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Cops now have bullets that have a muzzle velocity faster than the speed of light. Bullets hit the target before they pull the trigger.
Because SCIENCE!!!

He's clearly reaching. Anyone who has had a gun drawn on them knows what that looks like. I am just glad there is video to back up what the cops have been saying.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
We'll leave if you let us ALL go free.

"Before we leave, every single one of the people involved in this operation should be pardoned," occupier David Fry said in a feed posted to YouTube just before noon Friday.
How about y'all get in a line and we shoot you instead?

And the Portland judge has denied bond. :rofl:

In a Portland courtroom on Friday, prosecutors said the defendants were a flight risk and posed a threat to the community because they supported armed resistance to the federal government.

"By its very nature, this offense demonstrates a remarkable inability on the part of all charged defendants to follow the law and thus comply with the terms of court-ordered supervision," the government's memorandum in support of pretrial detention said.

Last edited:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
so how many of the Branch Dildoians are left?
Still 4 holding out for full pardons for everyone involved. "I'm not leaving here in handcuffs" is one of the outstanding quotes. The 4 left seem to think they have something to bargain with.

On a lighter note, phone and internet was cut Saturday and there hasn't been much out of them since.

http://www.ibtimes.com/oregon-standoff-update-fbi-negotiates-remaining-wildlife-refuge-holdouts-2287412

Idaho Sheriff said:
"They’re not criminals — well, they are now. But they’re not some militia, this armed militia. They want the heck out of there. They never planned to be in there in the first place but now they can’t afford to leave. They have to defend themselves.”

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.