Quantcast

Rubes Fight Tyranny with White Privilege and a Farcical Justice System

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
"People need to be aware that we've become a system where government is actually claiming and using and defending people's rights, and they are doing that against the people."

I'm going to defend your rights against you. I read that sentence probably 5 times. Homeschooling is rad.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
FBI and DoD say this is terrorism...

FBI--

"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following three characteristics:
  • Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
  • Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
  • Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S."
DOD-- "The unlawful use of violence or threat of violence, often motivated by religious, political, or other ideological beliefs, to instill fear and coerce governments or societies in pursuit of goals that are usually political. See also antiterrorism; combating terrorism; counterterrorism; force protection condition."

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Burns, Oregon is hilarious. We have to pass through to go east from Bend.

Yeah I just realized I'd been through that place a bunch. Last year in Feb we stopped there to get gas and mr gas station guy asks "what the hell y'all doin with them snowmobiles, ain't no snow round here for miles"

10 minutes north of town = a several hundred inch base and a shit ton of mountains.

I mean technically that was correct......it was certainly more than 1 mile, hence plural. But there was definitely snow within those miles. Snow you could literally see by facing the right direction. Maybe he thought that's why we stopped at the gas station. For snowmobiling at the gas station.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yeah I just realized I'd been through that place a bunch. Last year in Feb we stopped there to get gas and mr gas station guy asks "what the hell y'all doin with them snowmobiles, ain't no snow round here for miles"

10 minutes north of town = a several hundred inch base and a shit ton of mountains.

I mean technically that was correct......it was certainly more than 1 mile, hence plural. But there was definitely snow within those miles. Snow you could literally see by facing the right direction. Maybe he thought that's why we stopped at the gas station. For snowmobiling at the gas station.
Whenever I encounter a moron at a gas station I think to myself "gas stations are perfect places for morons".

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Whenever I encounter a moron at a gas station I think to myself "gas stations are perfect places for morons".
And in the state of Oregon, they even get paid for it!

On the same trip though, Bend Gas station guy stopped me where I parked to tell me they had non ethanol gas "cuz all you snowmobile guys seem to like that stuff"

We definitely like that stuff. So null set on the week really.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It isn't a coincidence that the timing of this coincides with a bunch (37 I have heard) bills being put to legislation to privatize federal lands. Of course this privatization will not benefit the aw shucks salt of the earth rancher types, but oil companies, corporate farms, lumber contracts etc. This guys are just the dimwitted shills of the likes of the Koch brothers.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
these bands of bozos seem to be under the impression that the federal gov't is greedy and owns huge tracts of land in the west because of this greed.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Whenever I look west to the blue ridge mountains a tear comes to my eye knowing that jesus would want them to be clear cut.

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Belittle this shit movement as much as possible. Just wait 'til Spring, then send in a couple 80 year old grandma rangers to open up shop. Business as usual!