Quantcast

RUFUSDESIGN is back in business!!!!

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
RUFUSDESIGN, maker of custom diecuts of all types, is back open for business and accepting diecut orders.

At this time, I can do diecuts only, meaning that the deign is cut from vinyl, no printing involved. I am working very hard to get a new machine and new equipment. When that happens, RUFUSDESIGN will be a full service print/diecut shop with banners, vehicle wraps, frame decals, etc. You name it, we can do it.

Please check out the website at www.rufusphoto.com and make sure to become a fan of RUFUSDESIGN on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/RUFUSDESIGN/319294453754?ref=ts and on Twitter, username is RUFUS_DESIGN.

There will be specials, raffles, give-aways, etc to those fans as well as pretty good discounts for RM members.

Our biggest order to date was with Team Geronimo. All 4 sides of a 24'X10' trailer was done up by RUFUSDESIGN. Pics will come soon but in the meantime here is the artwork,
http://www.geronimoracing.com/TeamGeronimo_Trailer.jpg

We have been running a "soft opening" for RUFUSDESIGN since February and everything is now a go. There were some hickups with a few orders and if you are on this forum, I apologize yet again. All orders have been fulfilled and enjoyed.

Attachments

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Holy ****, that trailer is a LOT of diecut vinyl!
You're telling me!!!!

It was a hell of a job but well worth it. You will be able to see the trailer at all of the East Coast races.

Here is the pile of scraps from the job. 5 feet high by 2.5 ft wide.

I am huge in recycling so all of these scraps that you see is shredded and used as packing material.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
You're telling me!!!!

It was a hell of a job but well worth it. You will be able to see the trailer at all of the East Coast races.

Here is the pile of scraps from the job. 5 feet high by 2.5 ft wide.

I am huge in recycling so all of these scraps that you see is shredded and used as packing material.

At standard retail pricing that would easily be a $3000 job. Gnarly!

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
One side of the Team Geronimo trailer. All 4 sides are now done and pics will be up soon.

Check it out along with the team, kits and bikes at all the US races to include the upcoming ProGRT race at Plattekill in New York next weekend.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
...my computer takes a dump in the bed on and off for the past month and while I'm gone you get to have a new title around here?! WTF?! :D

Glad to see you are back in bid-ness my friend. I have some ideas you may find interesting. How is the work schedule looking? I might need some stuff in time for the US Open... plus some other things for the Windham WC... ;)

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
...my computer takes a dump in the bed on and off for the past month and while I'm gone you get to have a new title around here?! WTF?! :D

Glad to see you are back in bid-ness my friend. I have some ideas you may find interesting. How is the work schedule looking? I might need some stuff in time for the US Open... plus some other things for the Windham WC... ;)
I think so as I have been trying to get ahold of you for a week or two.
email me and we shall talk!