Quantcast

rules thread

Sep 11, 2015
I get the Joke. But my bedazzled thong is virtually impossible to wear. Did anyone else's RM Thong come bedazzled?
You could try redazzling it to your liking.

Oh! Hey! There you are! :wave:

I think we need to add more smileys. TRM's is a keeper. I am always looking for one we should have.. but it was a weekend in the bong shed with football winnings all around. I'll have to get back to you on that.. (which makes this guy pretty useful...:drag:)
We should also have a "?" and :eek:option at the bottom of each post with the thumbs, etc.
And DaveW should no longer be permitted to use this: :stosh:
I feel like I'm too new to just start requesting things, but a :chloe smiley would be siiiiiiick.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
isn't the bonkey how you get into the bongshed?
The bong shed isn't ever locked. Just the snacks. You guys can't be trusted with pretzels or goldfish crackers.

The wifi password has been changed to bongshed (1 word). Whomever took the neighbors lawn furniture needs to return it asap.

Last edited:

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
More importantly, can the sausage be trusted with you?
Great question Westy. I'm pretty sure that depends on who you ask ;) Me? I personally like sausage--maybe even love it! I love putting it in my mouth for breakfast, sometimes it can make for a flavorful lunch, and I really love it late night on the street with cream cheese--it's so delicious, the white stuff tends to ooze out the corners of my mouth as I take slow bite after bite, taking as much meat in my mouth at once as I can... Nom nom nom... :Alcoholic:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Great question Westy. I'm pretty sure that depends on who you ask ;) Me? I personally like sausage--maybe even love it! I love putting it in my mouth for breakfast, sometimes it can make for a flavorful lunch, and I really love it late night on the street with cream cheese--it's so delicious, the white stuff tends to ooze out the corners of my mouth as I take slow bite after bite, taking as much meat in my mouth at once as I can... Nom nom nom... :Alcoholic:

No cheating. I'm watching you.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'd say this is custom title material, but it is kind of in line with the current one.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am