Quantcast

Rumor or Reality?

Staplerzzzz

Chimp
May 21, 2007
Earth
I've been hearing about Red Bull Rampage 2008 which put a smile on my face, but I havn't actually seen any real proof. I did some research but nothing came up... If anybody has any facts I would like to know.

I think another Rampage would be pretty sweet considering the level of riding between 2004 and 2008 has drastically change. Instead of just hucking off 30ft cliffs not that that isn't impressive in itself, but they would be tail whipping and 360ing them too.

Staplerzzzz

Chimp
May 21, 2007
Earth
Zink was 3ing drops at the last one. I would love to see another Rampage, but haven't heard anything about it. Please update if you hear anything else about it
Yeah I remember that, but it was very seldom that somebody did a trick. I used didn't use a great example, but I think there would be alot more tricks thrown in.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
I thought 4 years was enough. But all the biking has become really techy and BMX'ish lately. It will be nice to have big mountain back and see what happens.
I'm really bored of slopestyle. Crankworx became really played after this year, the course was stupid.
I doubt they do it in Virgin. After the 4th year there, they swore that was it. I wonder what's going on with it.

Should be interesting to see none the less.