Quantcast

Running through the woods

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
So, yesterday I was running.
I ran around some neighborhoods, up some hills, around a lake, and into some woods (I like trees and running trails)...

I slowed down to cross over a fallen log, and off to my left I heard something... so, I looked........

and two people were totally gettin' it on 10 ft away from me.
Up against a tree, pants around ankles, shirts pulled up.

She looked like Mila Kunis with a bruise on her right butt cheek.

So, I kept running, quite amused with the whole event..........
OMGF says I should have plopped myself down on a log and watched.

What would you have done?

J

JRB

MudGrrl said:
He definitely looked like he was having more fun than her.

"Touch her nips.... she'll like it"
This one is more appropriate.

Something like "that face is beggin' you to put it in her butt". hahaaha

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Similar thing happened to me once while taking a shortcut walking back from a bar.

I threw little rocks and sticks at them.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
peter6061 said:
Accotink? If so, damn. I rode there last night.
no,
near Kingstowne Alexandria, on South Van Dorne. There's a shopping plaza with a Safeway, Giant, World Market, Pizzeria Uno, Macaroni Grill.....

I've been meaning to ride Accotink lately.......
Gotta get the OM G Funk and go riding

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
LOL! Two summers ago a bunch of us we were at Whiteface and went to this place on the river to swim & jump off the cliff. Anyway, as we were walking down to the spot a guy was gettin' a little oral from his chickey right on the side of the trail. The first one of us headed down there blurts out (quite loudly) "real classy" and the chick took off while the guy looked surprised and ran too. It was pretty funny. Especially when they both reappeared later near where we were swimming and basically ran away again when they realized it was us! :D

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
dfinn said:
nothing wrong with sloppy seconds.
Depends on whose...

Man, I was getting all bummed at these flat, local DC-area trails. (I'm in the area temporarily...) Sounds like there are features I've been missing out on.

MD

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
I once came across two getting it on at the top of one of my local climbs. I came around the corner, the guy looked at me and paused, gave me the head nod, and went back to business on his woman. I couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the ride.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i think it would be cool if i was gettin it on if someone randomly brought pom poms and started cheering me on.

Poke it in
Stuff it in
WWWWWAAAAAY in boom!

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
MikeD said:
Man, I was getting all bummed at these flat, local DC-area trails. (I'm in the area temporarily...) Sounds like there are features I've been missing out on.

MD
To amend that thought:

Rode Fountainhead today. Total blast of a ride...great local. I mean, it's not a huge epic or anything, but it's solid, well-built, super-fun basic mountain biking. Really happy I went there.

Still didn't see any boots knockin', though, which was a disappointment.

MD

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
MikeD said:
To amend that thought:

Rode Fountainhead today. Total blast of a ride...great local. I mean, it's not a huge epic or anything, but it's solid, well-built, super-fun basic mountain biking. Really happy I went there.

Still didn't see any boots knockin', though, which was a disappointment.

MD
If you're in the DC area, go to the Frederick Watershed. I rode up there with LLkoolkegg and some others when I was up there. Pretty neat trails.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
MikeD said:

MD
Are these the new TTF (technical trail features) people have been talking about as of late? I may have to rethink this.

MudGrrl said:
near Kingstowne Alexandria, on South Van Dorne. There's a shopping plaza with a Safeway, Giant, World Market, Pizzeria Uno, Macaroni Grill.....
I used to live in Kingstowne and know where you're talking about. That's odd as there is so much family in that area. I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.