Quantcast

Rush

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
You have to admit a fairly impressive record of sustained assholery. I grew up listening to a long dead Bill Hicks ranting about that cockwomble.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
For those who may question the taste of celebrating his death:

rush.jpg

This may help you with his passing

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
For those who may question the taste of celebrating his death:

View attachment 156675

This may help you with his passing

Anybody remember when he used to play toilet flushing sounds whenever discussing abortion?

It's because he values the sanctity of life.

get it?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Anybody remember when he used to play toilet flushing sounds whenever discussing abortion?

It's because he values the sanctity of life.

get it?

No, no I do not remember. Perhaps because I don't have the stomach to listen to his garbage let alone the desire.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
It was the sound in my parents garage for hours and hours when I was in high school restoring a broken mazda that was to be my first car if I could get it running. Limbaugh's bullshit was in my ears almost as much as my teachers.
When I was traveling a lot for work I would occasionally scan through radio stations and would ultimately find him, get disgusted within a few sentences and move on.

On a related note, on 9-11 I got stranded in the Philly airport on a layover, I did some cunning and unscrupulous things to acquire a rental car. On the way out of town I found Alex Jones on the radio before I knew who he was and before I knew such crackpots were allowed on air. I heard some pretty fucked up shit and didn't know what to believe. I just turned off the radio and figured that no matter what was happening out there I was probably better off just going with my gut.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
tru story. my wife's godmother trained her parakeet to say "rush is right." she also had a little sign at the end of her driveway shaped like an elephant that said "republican parking only." other than the fact she cherished my wife and was pretty nice to me (despite my suspect yankee origins) that old lady could fuck the fuck right off.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
When I was traveling a lot for work I would occasionally scan through radio stations and would ultimately find him, get disgusted within a few sentences and move on.

On a related note, on 9-11 I got stranded in the Philly airport on a layover, I did some cunning and unscrupulous things to acquire a rental car. On the way out of town I found Alex Jones on the radio before I knew who he was and before I knew such crackpots were allowed on air. I heard some pretty fucked up shit and didn't know what to believe. I just turned off the radio and figured that no matter what was happening out there I was probably better off just going with my gut.
Oh yeah. That reminds me. In the early 2000s I was always on the road for work in fleet vehicles that only had tuners and in bumfuck rural areas I could only get clear channel AM.

That's where I discovered sean hannity's radio show.