Quantcast

sæterndæg

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Woke up at 12:45...not what I wanted.

A few fresh inches of snow overnight, will have to see if anything is going to be rideable once daylight arrives.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Working all weekend, but at least I am working from home. And I have conference calls both days. Fuck these work assholes for scheduling weekend conference calls.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Starting my morning by checking the snow reports and avalanche forecast...

Been watching a buddy's dog all week while he's in Sea Otter... man this dog. He grew up a ranch dog, and now lives in a pretty rural town where he's pretty much allowed to come and go as he pleases and can pretty much go anywhere his owner goes... to the brewery, the bar, the restaurant, the store, etc. So this "Front Range living with people who have jobs thing" where he needs to be on our schedule (i.e. go to the bathroom at a particular time when we're around to let him out for instance) just ain't working for him... Plus he doesn't really listen all that well and he's head strong. Damn dog.

At least there's no drama between him and our two dogs...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I-70 is all weird what with being closed for a few exits this weekend. Being on it on the segment after the closed bit is eerie, so empty.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hello all. I-70 is all weird what with being closed for a few exits this weekend. Being on it on the segment after the closed bit is eerie, so empty.
I think it means you live in Kansas now.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
lifer of a friend and his wife moved here, helping them with the 'actual' move this morning.
stop for a breakfast burrito and WORK. gotta help peoples, you know.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
First ride on the new bike was a success. No crashes but a few close calls. My legs are jelly at the moment. I need to get a fat bike for wintertime so I can stay in better shape.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
met peeps in the hills. just as we got to the top of the first climb it started pouring. fortunately there was a bit of shelter. waited it out, rode great downhill. poured again for a bit on the steepest, roughest section. it was fucking awesome. great day in the hills followed by beers at my friend’s place up there followed by copious amounts of mexican food. was supposed to be installing a new rear door to the garage this afternoon while wife took the kids to see their new baby cousin. guess i’ll plan to get up early tomorrow. :D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Brazilian meat restaurant for dinner. That was 5 hours ago and still in coma. Skiing tommorow.