Quantcast

s&m pf for sale

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
i have a Pitch fork for sale for 35 bucks its tottaly clean and straight. PM me. i want to sell it seattle local if i can. otherwise you pay shipping.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
put this in the buynsell QUICK! befroe people attack you about spaming!

ill considerate it also (your fork that is)..... ;)

Mudpuppy

Monkey
Oct 20, 2001
Port Orchard/Not WSU
MacAddict Eh? Have you noticed the strange resemblance that the characters in that cartoon named somethingorother kids next door have with Max? I've been wondering for a while but if I talked to most people they'd just look at me funny.

SwisSlesS

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Home of the Massholes
Originally posted by Mudpuppy
MacAddict Eh? Have you noticed the strange resemblance that the characters in that cartoon named somethingorother kids next door have with Max? I've been wondering for a while but if I talked to most people they'd just look at me funny.
*looks at Mudpuppy funny*

I have no idea what you're talking about. What is "somethingorother kids next door"?

Mudpuppy

Monkey
Oct 20, 2001
Port Orchard/Not WSU
okokokok...inhale....I'll take it slower.

Did you know who Max is? I assume yes.

There is a cartoon, which I now remember the name of called "Codename Kids Next door." I have never watched it, but I have seen advertisements for it. To me it looks like the same artist drew the cartoon that drew Max. I was wondering if you had noticed the similarity.

Of course this is probably all moot because you probably don't watch cartoons.:rolleyes:

SwisSlesS

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Home of the Massholes
okokokok...inhale....I'll take it slower.

Did you know who Max is? I assume yes.

There is a cartoon, which I now remember the name of called "Codename Kids Next door." I have never watched it, but I have seen advertisements for it. To me it looks like the same artist drew the cartoon that drew Max. I was wondering if you had noticed the similarity.

Of course this is probably all moot because you probably don't watch cartoons.:rolleyes:
Yes, I do know who Max is. But no, I do not know what cartoon you are referring to. I am probably to young to have seen it...

SwisSlesS

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Home of the Massholes
No, you're not too young. It's a new cartoon that is out now. Maybe you just don't watch enough cartoons?:rolleyes: :D :D
That could be it too. I haven't watched cartoons for years. And when I did, the only ones I watched were on the WB.