Quantcast

S&M WarPig

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
I'm probably gonna pick up an S&M WarPig today, curious what you guys think of it. Only heard good things about it, sweet geo and strong and hell.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Tetreault, They don't make the WarPig anymore.

Yea I'm amped on the WarPig, I don't mind the weight at all. My DJ right now weighs more than 40lbs and I love it. I break bikes all the time so I need something that can keep up with me.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Uh, the top tube is like 19.75" or something stupid short like that, the bike weighs a ton, and they are NOT indestructable. You'll be a lot happier with something longer, lighter, and just as strong, like a Standard 250, any FBM frame, or a newer S&M frame. There are so many good options for BMX frames, especially on the used market.

L

luelling

I like S&M and I always thought the warpig looked sick (especially since the custom frame had no brake bosses). It does way a ton though and has a short top tube. I had a Bennet for a while (no longer in production) but you may be able to find one used cheap. It was a killer all round bike from trails to street....I had no complaints.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
No complaints period on the warpig, no need to look elsewhere. I especially like the short tt. That along with the the short stays are perfect. I got it yesterday and was dj'n all afternoon the bike's weight is butter in the air.

BTW they are indestructible, I'm the fourth owner of that bike and every other pig owner had their's for years.