Quantcast

~~*s*n*o*w*y*SUNDAY GMT*s*n*o*w*y*~~

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
That's right. I'm cheating a little. But I'm up late after an awesome night of skiing with my guys. The little one is amazing, a total natural on skis making turns all over the place and graduating to the big blue hill his third time up this year. The big one is usually a one planker, but trying out two while Lucas is learning, and also doing awesome, though I suspect he was missing his board tonight! There was so much fresh up there today... and it was dumping and breezy enough to create fresh track opportunities all night long. My awesome hubby set me free from "teaching" (whatever, Lucas won't listen, it's just clicking for him... maybe a couple suggestions along the way, but I'm Mom, so I don't know anything :)) for a few runs and holy jeez it was so f**king fun up there! :weee::weee::weee:

So good morning East Coast and Central Mountain People. May your Sunday be full of fresh tracks, sunshine, and smiles. :D

Love,

The West Coast

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
That's right. I'm cheating a little. But I'm up late after an awesome night of skiing with my guys. The little one is amazing, a total natural on skis making turns all over the place and graduating to the big blue hill his third time up this year. The big one is usually a one planker, but trying out two while Lucas is learning, and also doing awesome, though I suspect he was missing his board tonight! There was so much fresh up there today... and it was dumping and breezy enough to create fresh track opportunities all night long. My awesome hubby set me free from "teaching" (whatever, Lucas won't listen, it's just clicking for him... maybe a couple suggestions along the way, but I'm Mom, so I don't know anything :)) for a few runs and holy jeez it was so f**king fun up there! :weee::weee::weee:

So good morning East Coast and Central Mountain People. May your Sunday be full of fresh tracks, sunshine, and smiles. :D

Love,

The West Coast
Great you had a good time but this East coaster? is glad we have missed the snow so far. I like to ski but this lack of snow is much better.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Had the spark chaser in yesterday and the electric rough in is done. Picked up the new sink and GFCI breakers that I need to be up to code. Today I have to pick up the homasote and drywall to close up the walls. Then it is paint and flooring.

Be safe out there.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Moring monkeys , had a little to much to drink last night . Work for little bit today then trail ride and walking dead tonight over and out .

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Take it to snowmonkey.com, noob!

Good morning.
Drinking coffee and heading out to ski Mary Jane in a little while.
#1. Wait, there is not really a snowmonkey is there?! :)

#2. Ski something called Mary Jane? Or ski WITH Mary Jane? I hope for the latter.

skibunny24

Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
#1. Yes, and it's horrible.

#2. No Pain, No Jane.

Whhhhhat? There must be a million pics of people lighting up in front of that sign... actually, upon a google search, I see no such pics. I am dissapoint. However, I did see some bike trails--have you rode those?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Whhhhhat? There must be a million pics of people lighting up in front of that sign... actually, upon a google search, I see no such pics. I am dissapoint. However, I did see some bike trails--have you rode those?
Si. Amazing trail/XC riding up there, and some fairly tame (but really fun) downhill trails.