Quantcast

Sabrina Jonnier IS on Iron Horse - official press release

nixhexss

Monkey
Oct 17, 2001
New York
Cant Climb said:
They won't have to pay for extra bed space.
haha

they're gonna kill it in 06, not like they havent been. can you imagine world cup titles in male and female and world championships?

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Man, if this were the olden times, she would be screwed for already running another teams jersey in photos! Considering 100% of the contracts I have ever seen were Jan 1st-Dec 31st deals.

Regardless, good for IH and Sabo, she should ride well in 06', competition aint getting any tougher ;-)

USA really needs to make something happen, American riders stink so bad they rarely ever get the USA bike company gigs...come youth of america, chase the dream!

SCARY

Not long enough
stiksandstones said:
Man, if this were the olden times, she would be screwed for already running another teams jersey in photos! Considering 100% of the contracts I have ever seen were Jan 1st-Dec 31st deals.

Regardless, good for IH and Sabo, she should ride well in 06', competition aint getting any tougher ;-)

USA really needs to make something happen, American riders stink so bad they rarely ever get the USA bike company gigs...come youth of america, chase the dream!
Yeah!WhooHooo!Yeah, the Stik-man psych-in me up for next year!Gonna get me some World Cu-uups !YOW!C,mon!Whoo!Does 36 count as a youth!!?Hell YEAH! In Yo face! Get me some Metamucil ,Bengay and Ibuprofen and you better watch-it UUhhh!..............uhn..............ah,......****, I pulled somethin'

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Yeah scary! to be like the new race kids, pretend you are a rockstar even though you have no real results yet, get drunk nightly, bang ugly chicks, get a myspace account, tell everyone how you are killing 'that' section, do a huck event a couple times a year, get a tat....oh, and you gotta get one of those new sick EC-D goose bikes, they are so hot!
Do all that and you are golden.

Ian Collins

Turbo Monkey
Oct 4, 2001
Pacific Beach, San Diego, CA
stiksandstones said:
Yeah scary! to be like the new race kids, pretend you are a rockstar even though you have no real results yet, get drunk nightly, bang ugly chicks, get a myspace account, tell everyone how you are killing 'that' section, do a huck event a couple times a year, get a tat....oh, and you gotta get one of those new sick EC-D goose bikes, they are so hot!
Do all that and you are golden.

haha, rad....very well said...also talking about "winning practice" is always a cool way of saying you can't put it together for a race....