Quantcast

Sacramento Skate Parks?

Palilla

Monkey
Jul 20, 2004
I'm going to be in Sacramento for a few days in June, are there any good skate parks in the city that bikes can get into? Cement would be good :thumb:

Also, what about any local trails that you recommend? I'll be on my buddies soul cycles Titan, so no DH, but any kind of CC would be cool too.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Palilla said:
I'm going to be in Sacramento for a few days in June, are there any good skate parks in the city that bikes can get into? Cement would be good :thumb:

Also, what about any local trails that you recommend? I'll be on my buddies soul cycles Titan, so no DH, but any kind of CC would be cool too.
You're not going to have much luck riding in any parks. There's some street riding downtown and over by raley field. If you want to ride some XC head over to folsom lake and salmon falls. Do a search on google and I'm sure you will find directions.

dirtbrosrule

Chimp
May 8, 2004
bikes are legal at placvervile skatepark all the time..its a pretty good set up too. at cameron park skatepark bikes arent allowed but no one really cares. theres also a park in citrus heights that is pretty solid. bmx tracks around also.

Palilla

Monkey
Jul 20, 2004
thanks for the help. BTW are any of those parks mentioned happen to be cement, just curious. thanks.