Quantcast

Sad day at my house....

bockner

Monkey
Jun 21, 2005
bellevue, wa
I read the ebay ad....done with DH bikes? Surely there is a way around being totally done with DH (mind you I say this the day before I find out if I need arthro surgery)

I know I feel the same, but I signed a agreement to full full a year and then the bike was to be mine...it didn't last. I figured it would have picked up in the summer...but it didn't and the kids signed agreements that if any misconduct, they would be booted. Well there was some misconduct...so two got kicked off and the main kid was done, there fore no more bike for me. Poor Jake and Andrew still want to do it, and were good kids. Its pretty lame.

V-Dub GTI

Monkey
Jun 11, 2006
blah!
I know I feel the same, but I signed a agreement to full full a year and then the bike was to be mine...it didn't last. I figured it would have picked up in the summer...but it didn't and the kids signed agreements that if any misconduct, they would be booted. Well there was some misconduct...so two got kicked off and the main kid was done, there fore no more bike for me. Poor Jake and Andrew still want to do it, and were good kids. Its pretty lame.
Well, if you signed a agreement that you would be the head of the "Team", and there are still two kids on the "Team" dont you have the right to keep the bike untill/if thoes kids quit? Or was this agreement just with the main kids parents/whatever?

Well, if you signed a agreement that you would be the head of the "Team", and there are still two kids on the "Team" dont you have the right to keep the bike untill/if thoes kids quit? Or was this agreement just with the main kids parents/whatever?

this is a good point, but her son doesn't want to do it anymore. And she started the team for him, basically for me to be a babysitter.
So when she ends it, it ends :(