Quantcast

Sad Metal news

itsreal

Chimp
Nov 4, 2011
Damn. That's sad news :( It's such a shame that the browser game of life is so fragile -we just have to remember Flattimus for all the good things he did - that's the only way!

Last edited:

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
That sucks. I have just really gotten into these guys in the last couple years and saw them live last summer. Hopefully they will continue on.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
A friend of mine likes them a lot. I never really got them at all. Plus I would prefer not to go to a show and get fake blood, semen and guts sprayed over me (so he tells me that happened). I don't get it.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
A friend of mine likes them a lot. I never really got them at all. Plus I would prefer not to go to a show and get fake blood, semen and guts sprayed over me (so he tells me that happened). I don't get it.
You cant take them to seriously or you will never get it. Their last few albums have been really good, but still have that tongue in cheek attitude. I like that I can enjoy the music but still get a smile on my face from the underlying themes that that have maintained for years.

Last edited: