Quantcast

Sad

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Yeah the Lounge has been blowing dead giraffes for a long time now. I'm sick of trying to moderate it, and even someone as universally cool as Skooks gets crap for trying to point it out. Whatever. Enjoy your sh!thole, losers.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Yeah the Lounge has been blowing dead giraffes for a long time now. I'm sick of trying to moderate it, and even someone as universally cool as Skooks gets crap for trying to point it out. Whatever. Enjoy your sh!thole, losers.
I wasn't trying to give him crap so much as point out that the lounge is less cool because he has abandoned it.

Maybe I should have just said that.

:think:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Can I take over for you??? I have some really innovative things I would like to implement here. :D

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I miss Skooks. That is sad. I miss the days when the lounge was the place to go where folks who actually rode bicycles could let loose. The cubicle crowd is entertaining yes. But the only way to participate here is if you can afford the time it takes to do so. I can't.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
It's a sad thing that of all the threads that there are to check out in the lounge, this is the first one I check out.

Carrying on, I can't help but feel partly responsible what with my lack of participation as of late.

Blame the Germans.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Skooks do ya mean sad as in "my dog just died" sad or do you mean sad as in "45 year old with a comb-over wearing hip hop clothes" kind of sad?