Quantcast

(+) sadterday GMT (-)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Conversely, I got almost 10 hours of coma sleep last night. Some dogs wake their owners up early for food and poop, but not my dog. That bum will sleep as long as we let her.

Thanksgiving meal #2 today.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Cold streak is over. Rode this morning in mild freeze. With the sun out, frozen mud and puddles are already thawing. Now we get two nights and days of ... rain. FTS. :mad:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Chores today for ski tomorrow. Angry larger of small children that she is being left behind tomorrow. Friend's over for dinner tonight. Brain still racking over Infinity War.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Cold streak is over. Rode this morning in mild freeze. With the sun out, frozen mud and puddles are already thawing. Now we get two nights and days of ... rain. FTS. :mad:
Sounds like the same here. It's already been raining all day.

Got the cross bike fixed up. Going to try to take for a spin on the town path. First time riding this bike since it ejected me and tore my leg up.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Chain lube dried up. Tires were a few PSI low. Helmet foam was crumbling. Gloves still fit.
AB93088F-F308-4731-9912-EC5BCF016532.jpeg

The SoCal area fires destroyed the vegetation, but the dirt here was still good.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Anybody here heard from @Nick?
It kinda looks like the shitshow may be just west of his location. At least I hope so... for his sake.
I avoided the fist-show, but the storm was a good one. An hour to just get over the pass, 100' vis, high winds, (other) cars spinning like tops. Good times.

Highway was closed by the time I got there, just not in my direction. Total blizzard blew in, add fucking morons with summer tires and you've got a party.

Gotta love winter in Colorado.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Spent three hours shoveling the driveway by hand. Getting my snowblower back after four years without it, looking forward's to that. I totally JUST finished the snowplow banks (hardest part) when a plow guy came through to clean them all up. Lesson learned!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Car almost packed for Winter Park tomorrow. 3 year old didn't want to go so it'll be just me and the 5 year old.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
For some reason I was under the impression that Mandown was wheelchair bound.
Did I imagine this?
He was in bad shape right after human lawn dart, but I don't think he was ever permanent wheelchair status....he has definitely come a long way to pedal a bike on the dirt again though.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
For some reason I was under the impression that Mandown was wheelchair bound.
Did I imagine this?
I was using a chair for a wile in in-patient rehab. I decided to walk by the time I was ready to leave the hospital. It was easier and cheaper than getting ramps n stuff installed in the house.

When I started playing in a band again, I used a chair as a prop on stage, since I couldn’t stand and play bass. The band had a post apocalyptic costume thing going on, so the chair worked okay with our image. Maybe you saw pics I posted from a show.