Quantcast

SaGtuMrdTay

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Planespotting
Heading home from Europe. It’s been weird spending time around people who aren’t covered in clown paint, trying to look like the next Kim K. Nobody here is exceptionally bloated from overeating, under exercising, or wild protein consumption. No unprovoked attitude problems or traffic jam related road rage. People here are just people. It’s been nice.
Now back to the burning tire fire of Los Angeles.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Consumed way too much beer and pizza. Played Catan. Slept like shit and I have heartburn. Gonna be a pretty slow day probably. Appliance shopping. :rolleyes:

Planespotting
Heading home from Europe. It’s been weird spending time around people who aren’t covered in clown paint, trying to look like the next Kim K. Nobody here is exceptionally bloated from overeating, under exercising, or wild protein consumption. No unprovoked attitude problems or traffic jam related road rage. People here are just people. It’s been nice.
Now back to the burning tire fire of Los Angeles.
You've been gone quite some time, eh?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Ice cream cake last night. Both girls all day today while Wifey catches up on the work when didn't get done this past week.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Going fat biking on Wasaga Beach today with a few buddies. It's basically a pack your bag full of beer and try to not fall into the surf type of ride.

Of course, I rushed out the door and forgot my sun glasses. My head is swollen from beer last night and its bright as hell out and snowing. FML.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
A whole bunch of guys I raced with in college who went to Chico live in Paradise. I was poking around to see if I could find any news about them and came across the video of the old guy who went back to search for his friends after he took his Jeep down to a lake because the fire got too hot and close. Found all of them burned to death in their cars; crispy skeletons. Fucking... Wow. Said the wife wouldn't get into his Jeep because her makeup wasn't on. Looked like 3 trucks/suvs got stuck behind their too. Fucking make-up.

I've seen some fucked up shit on the internet, but that's up there know the context and that it's actually real.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Had a really cool 'small world's moment with Wifey and work last night. One of my regular (and really liked) clients is from a mid-sized town in Alaska with a very particular career. I made a comment that yesterday was pretty good because I mostly did reporting and spoke to that client, identifiing him by his career and city. She looked straight at me and asked me if it was [blank]. Turns out it's one of her best friend's father. Should make for an amusing call on Tuesday when I talk to him next.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Fun day.

Not so fun for one buddy; his crank fell off mid ride and then same guy got a little zesty on a tiny downhill and ripped his seat off the rails...and smacked his shoulder. Limped back to the car after that.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
It rained for the first half of the day, then it got windy. Trails are a crappy wet mess covered by a shitton of leaves, the worst I've ever seen them.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Just did the one on the right. 320 studs. Took a while but I got a lot faster after the first few.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I chose to park outside the city and ride my bike to an appointment. Saved $4. I did not take into account the headwind on the way home. That part sucked. Poached the park which was fun. Rode my bike though. I still need to get my car.