Quantcast

Salem Ride Pics 11-20-05

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
here are the best pics from yesterday's ride. i downsized them pretty drastically since there are so many, pm me your email addy if you want a full size pic. the color came out pretty crappy too but i can fix it to an extent.

--side note: you will see motomike referred to as "lando" or "lando mike". this stems from a nickname that i'm hoping will stick. you see, "lando" is short for -LAND-O-lakes WHIPPED butter- because mikey is the whip king and he usually lands butter smooth.--

the big air winner first:

alex on the hip ( i have the original, uncolorized, version if you want it...but the b/w made you stand out better)

Lando (motomike) on the freaky teeter

zach on the teeter

keegan attempting a hip-to-manual-to drop-in

mike on the power line drop

alex same drop

me same drop (pictures never show the steepness of this bumpy tranny)

keegan showtime

alex w/ the sweetly rigged helmet cam from the cory at ridemap.com

alex on showtime w/ the helmet cam

me on showtime

Lando-mike on showtime and -GASP- he's not whipping it!

zach on some random log ride we discovered on our -lets get lost and ride an unknown trail- part of the ride

alex showtime

Lando-mike on the same logride

one of the best shots of the day, zach with a sweet nac off of showtime

yours truly just as my back tire was sliding off the log

alex going flat on the hip

um....they dared me ....again

me on the hip

steve on the hip

alex table

lando on the hip

where's the motor? lando whipping it huge! who woulda figured?

keegan on the table

Mikedsx

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NC
Nice pics, but that pic of Alex laying it out on the hip..... thats Zack not Alex :P

btw this is zack posting ... i tell ya one day someones gonna get me wreckin on tape dangit.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Mikedsx said:
Nice pics, but that pic of Alex laying it out on the hip..... thats Zack not Alex :P

btw this is zack posting ... i tell ya one day someones gonna get me wreckin on tape dangit.

man, i screw up your names all the time. must be that first and last alphabet thing.

ridemap.com

Chimp
Nov 22, 2005
I love all the pics!

I can see I missed a lot of chances for some more good footage. I will be editing the video together as soon as I get some time with the computer, and I will post a link to it as soon as it is finished.

@manimal, can you post the pic of alex going over showtime with the helmetcam on, the one that has a closeup shot of his face?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Yeah, I think thats my favorite part of that pic. the best part is that they have almost identical expressions on their faces. I had no idea they were doing that till I saw the pic.

Tubby, will you send me the good ones of me (originals and the colorized one please) I think you have my e-mail, but if not...its alexboyd88@aol.com. Thanks a bunch.

We need to get some more rides like this going. I wanna start doing some more video, and I'm gonna start shooting film out there. I cant get my digi to work the way I want it to in the woods.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
ridemap.com said:
I love all the pics!

I can see I missed a lot of chances for some more good footage. I will be editing the video together as soon as I get some time with the computer, and I will post a link to it as soon as it is finished.

@manimal, can you post the pic of alex going over showtime with the helmetcam on, the one that has a closeup shot of his face?

its already up there....just hard to see. u want full res pic of it?

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
Dude, post that in the lounge or DH or something -- everybody's gotta see how it's done down here!

That music just friggen' kills me. I couldn't stop laughing.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
ryan/kona29 said:
that is the lamest helmet cam i've ever seen. how did he get it to film the right area yet alone stay there?:nopity: he needs:help:
Who are you to judge that? You posted a freakin thread about wanting to buy a supermonster. You sir, are the one who needs the help.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
ryan/kona29 said:
that is the lamest helmet cam i've ever seen. how did he get it to film the right area yet alone stay there?:nopity: he needs:help:

It's not Alex that needs help, its you.

But, I will let WKC cuss your head off, not me. He's good at that! :p

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
HEY DANGIT!!!

IZ SUMWON MAKIN' FUN OF BLU GRAS ...

In all seriousness "bluegrass rocks" and so did Alex's helmet cam!

danW