Quantcast

Sales Rep Wanted

ekozy39

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Hey PNW Monkeys-

Nema is looking for a sales rep for your area. If you guys know of anyone or maybe you have a favorite rep that is looking for a clothing line, let me know.

erick@nemabrand.com

Thanks

erick

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
Perfect so you've got the "rep" part nailed, can you handle the sales? :monkeydance:
Are you guys looking for full time reps with multiple lines in place? Preferred but not required? What kind of range? Part time, low commitment focused on one urban area (Portland, in my case)? Or are you looking for a road warrior with connections and lines in place from Bellingham to Ashland?

Looking to slide into outside sales on a semi-limited basis. Currently in consulting, heavy focus on sales of consulting services. Different, but closing a deal is closing a deal.

ekozy39

Monkey
Apr 27, 2005
Are you guys looking for full time reps with multiple lines in place? Preferred but not required? What kind of range? Part time, low commitment focused on one urban area (Portland, in my case)? Or are you looking for a road warrior with connections and lines in place from Bellingham to Ashland?

Looking to slide into outside sales on a semi-limited basis. Currently in consulting, heavy focus on sales of consulting services. Different, but closing a deal is closing a deal.
Preferably a road warrior with multiple lines, but we do have a few local guys that are well-connected in their area that do well managing a few shops.