Quantcast

Salvia... Anyone?

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
A bunch of fear-mongering Republican hypocrites.

It's an overpriced, harmless high that lasts 20 minutes. If these lawmakers gave one crap about "dangers" of any drug, kids dying, and drugs impairing one's ability to drive they'd say something about alcohol which is still one of the most dangerous drugs in the world and completely legal...

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
some girl in my class said she put some on top of her weed, and said she freaked out...while another guy in the same class says he loves the stuff

Mar 23, 2006
NoVA/ Richmond
My roommates and I tried this stuff not too long ago. Its worth trying at least once, but the trip one has depends a lot on the person. Personally ive tried it twice, and both times I felt as though as I was trapped within something, and the second time I thought the world was coming to an end. Needless to say I won't be trying it again. However some people have very pleasurable experiences with it.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
some girl in my class said she put some on top of her weed, and said she freaked out.
I like weed on top of my weed. Why ruin good weed?

<edit>"I had a box of Ritz crackers and on the back of the box of Ritz crackers it had all these suggestions as to what to put on top of the Ritz. It said, "Try it with turkey and cheese." "Try it with peanut butter." Oh, c'mon man, they're crackers. That's why I got 'em &#8212; I like crackers. There ain't no suggestion: "Put a Ritz on top of a Ritz." I didn't buy 'em 'cuz they're little edible plates." -Mitch Hedberg

Jan 21, 2006
Boone, NC
A bunch of fear-mongering Republican hypocrites.

It's an overpriced, harmless high that lasts 20 minutes. If these lawmakers gave one crap about "dangers" of any drug, kids dying, and drugs impairing one's ability to drive they'd say something about alcohol which is still one of the most dangerous drugs in the world and completely legal...
Hardly even 20 minutes, but I agree with everything you're saying. I'll congratulate someone if they can find out how to turn a car on whilst tripping on salvia.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
picked some up at the smoke shop last night. we'll see how it goes this weekend when I'll watch "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" at the same time

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
I tired it. We used a vape. Worthless is the word that comes to mind.

You feel really comfortable for like 15 seconds.

It blows.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I tired it. We used a vape. Worthless is the word that comes to mind.

You feel really comfortable for like 15 seconds.

It blows.
how hot did you set it? for the active chemical you want, you need one of those high powered torch lighters that burns at like 300 or 400 degrees. if you just use a regular bic, it won't work.