Quantcast

Sam Hill and Sea Otter

MDJ

Monkey
Dec 15, 2005
San Jose, CA
So what happened to the annual "Sam Hill is the Anti-christ for not trying at Sea Otter" post? I was expecting to see a 20 page post by now.

Did all of you finally realize that it just doesn't matter, or was his qualifying effort enough to satisfy?

:biggrin:

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I heard mark weir talking smack to him after the race. Apparently Jurgen and Hill are going to come together to totally dominate Weir at D.ville this year

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
I heard mark weir talking smack to him after the race. Apparently Jurgen and Hill are going to come together to totally dominate Weir at D.ville this year
I heard this as well, word is they will be doing it on a specially designed dw linked tandem custom designed by Ned Overend and Mike King. They are going to decide who gets to be captain and who gets to be stoker in what will be quite possibly the most epic game of foot down the world has ever seen.

MDJ

Monkey
Dec 15, 2005
San Jose, CA
Now this is the high quality thread that I was expecting. Better late than never.

Now all we need is about 20 more rumors, 17 more post that refer to weight, and a couple of lame Chuck Norris comments.

Huck Banzai

Turbo Monkey
May 8, 2005
Transitory
I heard Sylvester Stallone was training Sam and Sabrina to be the first co-ed DH Tandem WC champs on an ultralight DW engineered secret IBIS prototype Beryllium tandem so Sam had to duck out and fabricate a plethora of excuses.

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
I don't know what the hell you guys are talking about. He was going 100%, which means if Heikki qualifies for a world cup, he'll only be ~2 seconds off Sam's time once again.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
OMG sam hill

on a more serious note, i heard that sam hill is fighting kimbo slice next week. none of that ufc crap, one of the traditional kimbo fights.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Oh you didn't hear?
He crashed ;)
Nah – he bear-hugged the second double, picked it up, and then moved it back about 5 feet - that’s just how Sam breaks in his jerseys every year.

On a more serious note, I heard that Sam Hill is fighting Kimbo Slice next week. None of that UFC crap, one of the traditional Kimbo fights.
Random Fact About Sam Hill:
When Sam Hill goes to 5-Star restaurants he orders the Kimbo Slice.

he also lost some strength because his girlfriend waxed the middle out of his handle-brows:brows:
hmmmm – I think you mean Rennie.

TWeerts

Monkey
Jan 7, 2007
The Area Bay
Nah – he bear-hugged the second double, picked it up, and then moved it back about 5 feet - that’s just how Sam breaks in his jerseys every year.

Random Fact About Sam Hill:
When Sam Hill goes to 5-Star restaurants he orders the Kimbo Slice.

hmmmm – I think you mean Rennie.

good sh1t

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
So what ya mean is Sam H is so fast he now travels through time:biggrin:
Yes. Eventually Sam Hill will become so fast that he will only compete with himself from the future.

This could put him in a difficult situation with his sponsors as they will not feel comfortable with direct market competition.