Quantcast

Sam Hill and Sea Otter

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
looks like sam hill and chuck norris werent in full swing.

i guess by all these talks about him fighting kimbo slice him and chuck norris will need to join forces

i wish i had bushy eyebrows and rode a chuck norris :(

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Cool vid Orfen, cheers.

Sticky?

This thread?

Why on earth should it be made sticky?
you gotta admit...these one liners are progressing past the old one liners. There's even crafty use of old staple one liners and new implementation of random facts and chuck norrisisms. The evolution of hyperbole.

Feb 19, 2006
Wait! if that's Sam Hill of the future crashing then that must mean his career is all downhill from here...OHH noes, sell your Ironhorse and start drinking red bull again.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Nice vid - good coverage of everything!

That song made me want to punch myself in the head.

If they ever make "Juno II" that song would be in the soundtrack.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Nice video. Damn he crashed on the drop?

Speaking of the drop, nothing beats the guy who broke his fall with his face right before my race run on it:

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Cool vid and crash did not look bad at all.....you should have heard some of the rumors at days end, hilarious.
haha I agree.

"I saw his hand was a little limp and later that day it was in a full bandage/brace, i'm pretty sure he broke it"

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Sam Hill faked the crash to avoid embarrassment from what really happened. He broke his wrist while feverishly wiping his butt after an unfortunate incident with a spoiled corndog.

Dangerous E

Monkey
May 24, 2006
Coorstown, CO
If you watch that video again, you'll plainly see Future Sam Hill throw a stick into Present Sam Hill's spokes, hence the fall. I know the guy that invented Monster Engergy Drink and he told me that they were worried that Present Sam Hill was losing his edge so they got rid of him and gave Future Sam Hill a huge raise. Makes sense.